Week 10 Mike McCarthy Revenge Game Gameday Thread - Green Bay Packers (3-6-0) vs. Dallas Cowboys (6-2-0)

Striker

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It's interesting to me how many knowledgeable people say SBs aren't a individual or QB stat but still have Brady as better than Aaron. 

Anyways, As long as Dallas wins by 6 or more I am fine. 

It's because "better than" is vague and subjective.

I would rather have had Brady as our QB in GB instead of Rodgers given the choice.

While recognizing that Rodgers has had some seasons of play in the regular season that were better than Brady's.

11 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It's because "better than" is vague and subjective.

I would rather have had Brady as our QB in GB instead of Rodgers given the choice.

While recognizing that Rodgers has had some seasons of play in the regular season that were better than Brady's.

And idt anyone could say that without bringing up SBs. The numbers do not support it

17 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Yep, we’ll all be like Jenkins on Sunday:

I don't understand why they can't put some big ugly in from of Dillon and pound that ball in for 6.  Rodgers must want those stats or something.  Dillon has one TD this season.  They did give him two shots, but it was out of shotgun.  It's hard to be happy with out play calling this year .. it's abysmal.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It's interesting to me how many knowledgeable people say SBs aren't a individual or QB stat but still have Brady as better than Aaron. 

Anyways, As long as Dallas wins by 6 or more I am fine. 

I don't think you have much to worry about in this one.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse - 

Dallas Cowboys

No. 1 pass-rush grade
No. 3 coverage grade
No. 28 run-defense grade

Green Bay Packers Run the ball effectively on Sunday or die, essentially

The problem is we often abandon the run game if it isn't working right away.

32 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't understand why they can't put some big ugly in from of Dillon and pound that ball in for 6.  Rodgers must want those stats or something.  Dillon has one TD this season.  They did give him two shots, but it was out of shotgun.  It's hard to be happy with out play calling this year .. it's abysmal.

I feel like Rodgers and his dislike of motion and being under center really limits the offensive play selection while also limiting the usefulness of play action. 

45 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It was an RPO. 

Rodgers looked at an ideal run alignment and then said "F it. Give me that low percentage goal line fade."

How can we be mad at the playground when we can see the play call would have worked had the QB not decided to play hero ball?