Week 10: Broncos @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

If Weaver doesn't break contain on that 3rd and 17 last week, we're the #1 seed in the AFC with the roster we have.

Vrabel is something special man.

That said, it seemed like staying in our rushing lanes was a big part of our game plan against Wilson and we seemed to be doing a really good job of it from what I saw in the 2nd half.

Didn't say they stacked the box...said they sold out on the run. I think we did force it to him, only because we only hand it to him on predictable situations. Our scheme is why they were successful against him, because if he doesn't get the ball they just keep going and get Tanny. If we had some schemes to use that aggressiveness against them...there would be some holes out there.

I will admit that we are limited by our personnel, but TD has no feel for the game. We don't have plays like other teams where we use a WR in the backfield to create mismatches, we need to use Hollister's elite athleticism to put the defense at a disadvantage. I think half the reason we have such a bad pass blocking O line is because we don't threaten the defense on intermediate routes, we rarely catch a pass for 6 or 7 yards unless it is a check down...good offenses put WR's at 5 yards to create mismatches

1 minute ago, Dr.Doom52 said:

Didn't say they stacked the box...said they sold out on the run. I think we did force it to him, only because we only hand it to him on predictable situations. Our scheme is why they were successful against him, because if he doesn't get the ball they just keep going and get Tanny. If we had some schemes to use that aggressiveness against them...there would be some holes out there.

I will admit that we are limited by our personnel, but TD has no feel for the game. We don't have plays like other teams where we use a WR in the backfield to create mismatches, we need to use Hollister's elite athleticism to put the defense at a disadvantage. I think half the reason we have such a bad pass blocking O line is because we don't threaten the defense on intermediate routes, we rarely catch a pass for 6 or 7 yards unless it is a check down...good offenses put WR's at 5 yards to create mismatches

These are synonym based statements.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Chig needs more love also. That dude is a tough tackle.

Swaim’s role needs to be completely restricted to short yardage. With our receiver depth, Hooper’s the most reliable pass catcher we have, Chig might be our most explosive. I don’t care if we allegedly sacrifice blocking, they’re desperately needed in the pass game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Swaim’s role needs to be completely restricted to short yardage. With our receiver depth, Hooper’s the most reliable pass catcher we have, Chig might be our most explosive. I don’t care if we allegedly sacrifice blocking, they’re desperately needed in the pass game. 

i know someone who does care about that! very much so, in fact!