Week 10 GDT - Bears vs Grumpy Cats

Sugashane

3 minutes ago, malagabears said:

Yeah, was going to chime in on Claypool. He has done nothing in 2 games and has been MIA. Right now it looks like a terrible trade. He has 24 games to get it right. Kmet has been getting better & better.

I instantly ignored my knocks on Claypool I formed from watching him at Nd and Pit when we traded for him out of crazed optimism. I still am holding out hope he can prove that original conception wrong 

Honestly though what was that penalty on Jaylon Johnson..he blocked the guy on the line of scrimmage and the receiver fell down to the ground grabbing his leg? How is that a flag ?

That right there cost us a beauty INT by Sanborn and 7 points which would have been the difference.

These refs have really been against us these last two weeks, at home too

10 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Honestly though what was that penalty on Jaylon Johnson..he blocked the guy on the line of scrimmage and the receiver fell down to the ground grabbing his leg? How is that a flag ?

That right there cost us a beauty INT by Sanborn and 7 points which would have been the difference.

These refs have really been against us these last two weeks, at home too

Let's not blame the refs. Yes they sucked, but so did Santos, so did the pick 6 and so did the Bears best corner. They're just a ****ty team. Hopefully they learn how to win some of these next year though or **** will get ugly

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Let's not blame the refs. Yes they sucked, but so did Santos, so did the pick 6 and so did the Bears best corner. They're just a ****ty team. Hopefully they learn how to win some of these next year though or **** will get ugly

I'm just saying I don't understand how that's a penalty? Need an explanation on that one because it robbed a player of a nice interception and also cost us 7 points

And hopefully they will have much better talent next year because they're not going to close out many games with this current personnel 

Yes JJ wasn't good but I can't really blame the secondary a whole lot when the opposing QB has all the time in the world back there. He's also not 100% healthy 

Edited by topwop1

u4lphon1jtz91.jpg

Looking forward to this week's apology letter...hopefully they add in the late hate that never was on Goff by Kyler...holding call on Braxton that never was & the holding call that wasn't called on Blackson...can't continue getting these BS calls week in week out...

That said we have to be far more disciplined on some of the ones we did have called against us correctly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Probably want to turn away bro, bc this team is probably going to win the next 3 or 4 games in a row.  

I'm all for the higher pick, but that opportunity has come and gone, I said in the offseason we are going to have to get used to winning games simply bc we have the  better QB.  How many games left on the schedule with a better QB than JF1.

You weren’t counting on refs.  

The penalties were almost all huge game changing moments.  

As good as we are doing offensively we can’t sustain an offense that is Justin right and Justin left.  

That will equal Justin hurt within next 3 - 4 games.  18 games is too much to do that and the defensive players are too big.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beardown3231 said:
12 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Probably want to turn away bro, bc this team is probably going to win the next 3 or 4 games in a row.  

I'm all for the higher pick, but that opportunity has come and gone, I said in the offseason we are going to have to get used to winning games simply bc we have the  better QB.  How many games left on the schedule with a better QB than JF1.

This post is why Bears fans can be the worst and completely delusional. Just because Fields is playing well doesn't mean ~40 of the other 47 active players belonged anywhere else today but a professional football field. This team is still utter trash and they're going to lose the majority of their remaining games. The roster needs TONS of work

This roster needs a ton of work like you said, and with as bad as it is they shouldn't win more than one game for the rest of the season. And as much as Fields has been playing hero ball lately he needs to start progressing in the pass game right now he is just playing as an athlete. He is still missing too many throws for the little bit they are throwing. Yes I know the offense around him is pretty bad, but along with getting better players for him he need to be a better QB. As for Claypool he either needs to step up or they need to scheme him into the offense more he was pretty non existent today.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

The penalties were almost all huge game changing moments.  

As good as we are doing offensively we can’t sustain an offense that is Justin right and Justin left.  

That will equal Justin hurt within next 3 - 4 games.  18 games is too much to do that and the defensive players are too big.  

Good thing they only play 17 games then ;)

• Like 1

Ugly loss.  The JJ 'penalty' how was that a penalty?  He punched the ball out of Goffs arms.  Goff slipped and fell, that's not a penalty.  As said before, the refs seem to have it in for us lately.  Fields has been exciting to watch, but he shouldn't be our leading rusher either.  Get Mooney, Kmet and especially Claypool more targets.  Kmet has come on strong the last couple weeks though, we needed that.  With our D playing bad(especially front 7) we give up as many points as we score. 

I always want us to win, yet picking higher in the draft gives us the better chance of landing a quality player.  As long as we beat GB in a few weeks, I'll be happy.