GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs. Mike McCarthy’s Sloppy Firsts

Nextyearfordaboyz

Good old schedule.  Had to play them when the season was in the line for Rogers after one of Rogers worst games of his career We shall see not a junk game but not good either from Dak very typical of our D the last few years a lot of hype but unable at to get stops when it really counts.   

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That was a ticky tacky holding call in OT you need to let them play unless it’s egregious. Then when you have an egregious PI it gets a no call. The packers have now won 4 straight with that officiating crew. 

I will watch in DVR I guess but this is typical for us with refs especially at GB. 

Why is it that this team is ALWAYS the sucker that allows for the "coming out party"?

Remember:

Chris Cooley?

Jake Plummer?

Chris Watson today

I'm sure there are countless others, but I'm getting old and my memory isn't as good as it once was.

But it is not so far gone that I have forgotten that this story has played out for going on 3 decades now.

Dak must reduce the interceptions and Boy Blunder must call more running plays. Some stats which stand out:

Dak threw 2 ints and we rushed for 6.4 yards per attempt. GB ran the ball more than Rogers threw the ball. 

The Cowboys had a total of nine penalties in the game that cost them 83 yards. Three of those penalties were called in overtime. This was not the first time that Dallas had headaches because of penalties. The Cowboys entered Week 10 ranked 28th in the NFL in both penalties per play (0.06) and penalties per game (6.9).

On 11/11/2022 at 6:51 PM, The_Slamman said:

I get what your saying here and normally I’d be concerned too but you really don’t have to worry… playing 3-6 teams is Dak’s comfort zone.  The packers allow 175 rushing yards per game at home.  So, as long as Dak runs the ball, we should be fine.  And NEVER UNDERESTIMATE Dak’s unique ability to beat terrible teams.

I clearly owe the entire fan base an apology… I apologize for overestimating Dak’s ability to beat terrible teams.

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

That was a ticky tacky holding call in OT you need to let them play unless it’s egregious. Then when you have an egregious PI it gets a no call. The packers have now won 4 straight with that officiating crew. 

The refs are always going to be against us and it’s no changing that. How do you explain Watson a rookie getting 3 TDs? The CBs and safeties (outside of Diggs) were absolute trash.

• Like 1

What a massive turd. Just finished up watching game. Think I’ll just stick to Twitter and FF notes moving forward. Save myself the time and aggravation.

Despite earning that L, I’m pretty much over the officiating in this league. Throw flags left and right for the ticky-tacky stuff, then turn a blind eye to the obvious. 

34 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

What a massive turd. Just finished up watching game. Think I’ll just stick to Twitter and FF notes moving forward. Save myself the time and aggravation.

Despite earning that L, I’m pretty much over the officiating in this league. Throw flags left and right for the ticky-tacky stuff, then turn a blind eye to the obvious. 

You all do understand that the NFL is an "entertainment" product and NOT a professional sporting event?

As such the league and it's officials are not subject to investigations for blatant missed calls, ticky-tack calls, or public criticism by coaches or players.

That means, just like politics today, they can do as they please to achieve the outcomes they desire. Even if it is so damn obvious a blind man can see it. They do not care. Their attitude is 2 fold:

1. You don't like it but you will be back. You can't help yourself. 

2. Even if you could prove it, what in the hell can you do about it?

Say what you like, but I called this shot a week ago and told you all this is the "perfect storm that will expose our weaknesses."

It was frickin, really wished I could use harsher language right now, obvious!