2022 GDT Da Steelers 3-6 host Da Bengals 5-4

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, August4th said:

sucks we have to play Joe, Jackson and now watson 2x a yr, but the QB landscape changes in unexpected ways, so who knows what the starting QB  group of this div will be like in 5 years

Im guessing Jackson is a Raven at least through next year…that’s why pass rush and DB will always need reinforcing ever year for the foreseeable future..depth included.

I just find it funny that the two veteran QBs that we heavily discussed possibly trading multiple 1sts for and paying them top money have the same record as our much cheaper rookie.  

And I dont think either would do much better in Canaduh's offense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 43M said:

I just find it funny that the two veteran QBs that we heavily discussed possibly trading multiple 1sts for and paying them top money have the same record as our much cheaper rookie.  

And I dont think either would do much better in Canaduh's offense. 

forget the records, its their offenses playing to our level lol imagine how annoyed we would be if our offense was still this bad with Rodgers or Wilson? after being hyped as SB contenders

25 minutes ago, August4th said:

DJ was really a ghost today

Kenny and DJ need to figure out some kind of connection during the offseason(hopefully a NFL level OC helps with that)

I’m in favor of trading him. I bet some team would give us a 2nd for him. I’m pretty confident we’d be able to draft a better player with the pick we get in exchange for him who will also be cheaper.

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

I’m in favor of trading him. I bet some team would give us a 2nd for him. I’m pretty confident we’d be able to draft a better player with the pick we get in exchange for him who will also be cheaper.

we could even get a 1st from a team picking late like dallas

I doubt they explore it tho but you never know