The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, Scoundrel said:

But you are saying I’m scum

doesn't matter what I think. nobody had followed me all game. regardless no sense in claiming unless you need to, it's of no benefit to town. I only think you're scum because you wouldn't follow daboyle and josh and then bcb flipped town. I only think you're scum if mwil is confirmed scum first. he'd by my preference over you.

Consider me retired from mafia. That is one of the most egregious roles I’ve seen. Legitimately. I cannot describe how utterly destructive a role like that is for a game of mafia. This is a game with vanilla towns. Town needs help, not obstacles. Town has to put up with two days of no one playing and no one engaging, only to get brick walled by an actual Dundee Mifflin executive being a member of the Scranton Branch. I gave Sansa Stark a pass because that entire game was a mess, but there is no motivation to put together a completely bastard role in a game like this. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Consider me retired from mafia. That is one of the most egregious roles I’ve seen. Legitimately. I cannot describe how utterly destructive a role like that is for a game of mafia. This is a game with vanilla towns. Town needs help, not obstacles. Town has to put up with two days of no one playing and no one engaging, only to get brick walled by an actual Dundee Mifflin executive being a member of the Scranton Branch. I gave Sansa Stark a pass because that entire game was a mess, but there is no motivation to put together a completely bastard role in a game like this. 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office