The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Shady Slim

apologies i had court today (representing, dw i wasn't being charged) but now i am ready to play and i'm definitely town

in fact i'm so benevolent i've resolved to be fully productive every night so it'd be wise to keep me on side

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Also...that development was dwarfed by another. On his way home from a long day at the office Toby was found murdered. The cops indicate that he had been strangled.

l-intro-1647462854.jpg

@gopherwrestler - Toby - vanilla is dead

This should win a Dundy for most ironic moment, being killed by the Scranton Strangler I’d assume.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

This should win a Dundy for most ironic moment, being killed by the Scranton Strangler I’d assume.

4 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

apologies i had court today (representing, dw i wasn't being charged) but now i am ready to play and i'm definitely town

in fact i'm so benevolent i've resolved to be fully productive every night so it'd be wise to keep me on side

ET80

We got hit with snow last night with more on the way. I’m unlikely to be active until Friday morning. 

im Michael Scott 

I investigated sanchez and found out he’s non-town 

I think we should lynch sanchez, and then whicker based on how he defended him last night and today  

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

We got hit with snow last night with more on the way. I’m unlikely to be active until Friday morning. 

im Michael Scott 

I investigated sanchez and found out he’s non-town 

I think we should lynch sanchez, and then whicker based on how he defended him last night and today  

I didn’t defend him last night. 

I only defended him today based on events of last night. But it’s nothing near as strong as this