The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I'm curious about the Deadpulse votes. Maybe you guys saw something I didnt, but he picked up on Dome's slip (albeit the town portion) before I said anything about the Corporate vs Executive thing. 

I have a slight town lean because of this. 

It is alarming how many times you can be town and tell the truth only to be lynched. This time Dome blatantly lies to everyone and he is getting a pass.

Gotta love mafia games.

You do know that is like a classic dome thing. He likely retained about 10% of what his PM was and half assed it from there 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You do know that is like a classic dome thing. He likely retained about 10% of what his PM was and half assed it from there 

The amount of excuses people have come up with is mind blowing. 

You guys do what you want. I'm trusting my reads and when he eventually dies, hopefully I am vindicated. 

shady - 4 (scoundrel, mwil, forge, dome

Bcb - 2 (pickle, orca

Dome - 2 (slappy, deadpulse

Nacho - 1 (swoosh

Josh - 1 (sanchez

Slappy - 1( daboyle

Deadpulse - 1 (whicker

Scoundrel - 1 (bcb

Didnt vote yet

rackcs

TheKillerNacho

JoshstraDaymus

Shady Slim

theuntouchable

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm curious about the Deadpulse votes. Maybe you guys saw something I didnt, but he picked up on Dome's slip (albeit the town portion) before I said anything about the Corporate vs Executive thing. 

I have a slight town lean because of this. 

It is alarming how many times you can be town and tell the truth only to be lynched. This time Dome blatantly lies to everyone and he is getting a pass.

Gotta love mafia games.

Singular deadpulse vote.

He was excited when other options came up. It's almost like he didn't realize his job as town is to push those options yourself. Which makes me think being town isn't his job. He also happened to visit ET last night which is quite sus, although he probably does have to have this move actually in some form.