I figured it out: Taylor Heinicke is "Atom": from the movie Real Steel.

aceinthehouse

Washington has looked forever to find a QB that can win & bring them to glory. They've tried everything from drafting one in the 1st round, to trading for one & eventually signing one in FA. It's all been futile to say the least.

Little did they know, that a backup XFL QB from Old Dominion would be the answer to their dreams.

You see...Heinicke doesn't have the best arm, doesn't have the quickest release, the fastest wheels, the prototype size, etc.

He was basically found in the junkyard, just like the robot Atom in the movie Real Steel. But they have more than that in common.

Heinicke has the rare "Shadow" ability. He can mimick any opposing QB he faces on game day.

If your QB is Tom Brady, he becomes Tom Brady. If your QB is Zack Wilson, he becomes Zack Wilson.

He's never better, or worse than your QB. He just simply finds a way to win, no matter the odds stacked against him.

If you've never seen the movie Real Steel?  Here's an idea of what Washington has, as their QB.

When Washington found Heinicke:

Finding out that Heinicke has a "Shadow" function:

Taylor Heinicke in Training: 

Heinicke fighting any QB you say is better than him:

Edited by aceinthehouse
  • Like 1

I laughed at vatniks claiming the west was lost due to marvel syndrome but after this thread I'm not longer so sure.

I thought better of you Ace. Unless I'm getting a X is factually a reincarnation of Sean Taylor thread to compensate for this thread the next time Washington drafts a safety that has two good games in a row as a rookie I'm no longer subscribing to your newsletter.

38 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

I laughed at vatniks claiming the west was lost due to marvel syndrome but after this thread I'm not longer so sure.

I thought better of you Ace. Unless I'm getting a X is factually a reincarnation of Sean Taylor thread to compensate for this thread the next time Washington drafts a safety that has two good games in a row as a rookie I'm no longer subscribing to your newsletter.

Just look at our current FS Darrick Forrest.

Consider him X. Plays a lot like Sean Taylor actually. (Poor man version)