Week 15 Gameday Thread (Buck/Aikman Edition) - Green Bay Packers (5-8-0) vs. LA/St. Louis/LA Rams (4-9-0)

Striker

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Expectations are different for a 4th rounder, they should look like rookies. It’s okay to take lumps developing a fourth rounder. I don’t remember watching anything but Doubs highlights coming out of college and that was probably after we drafted him.

expectations are different for different types of prospects regardless of where they are drafted...c'mon now.

NFL draft history is filled with example of raw, elite tools athletes getting drafted very early, not having immediately impact in the NFL whether in the first or 7th round, and turning into elite NFL players.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Expectations are different for a 4th rounder, they should look like rookies. It’s okay to take lumps developing a fourth rounder. I don’t remember watching anything but Doubs highlights coming out of college and that was probably after we drafted him.

draft and develop is still a process.  thinking otherwise seems misplaced

• Like 2

Just now, incognito_man said:

expectations are different for different types of prospects regardless of where they are drafted...c'mon now.

NFL draft history is filled with example of raw, elite tools athletes getting drafted very early, not having immediately impact in the NFL whether in the first or 7th round, and turning into elite NFL players.

Rashan Gary

• Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

We are a team surviving but not thriving... If we were really going to make a run we needed a statement game against a wounded and broken Rams team. We have a lot in front of us if we are going to make a playoff run... I just can't buy in.

This is my life

• Like 1