Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Lions (5-7)

swede700

Yikes. This defense was something else today. A performance like that doesn’t really give me any confidence in them during the playoffs. If I even had a little to begin with. 

Miracles happen, but this definitely does not appear to be a defense that can really stop anybody of playoff caliber.  Had a chance to seal the division and we still couldn’t do it. 

Sure, we are 10-3 so it doesn’t hurt our post season chances, but no one in their right mind would expect anything from the Vikings Vs teams like the Eagles or Cowboys. Just watched what the Eagles did to the Giants, damn…

The same teams that we most certainly will see on the road to a championship. I definitely don’t expect this team to overcome a Brady-led Buccaneer team. There’s a good possibility we will get them or the Lions again.  

Who would you feel better about facing, potentially?  The Bucs or the Lions?

7 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

I liked what I saw from Kirk and passing offense...it's a shame that rest of the team were garbage. Donatell just seems ridiculously stubborn. Hope reporters ask KOC about Donatell and defense because this just cannot continue. Another horrific defensive performance 

That’s what is concerning me too. Stubborn coaches. If that is what he is doing.  Grab him by his old ragged neck and scream in his face to change it up, or something.  Literally ANYTHING would be better than what he has put on the field. 

Edited by Morlee

10 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Oh well. Time to put the division away next week. No reason to lose to the Colts.

Well this team will find a way to give up 400 yards. There’s plenty of reasons why they could lose, but we really need to see a rebound game from the defense. And get healthy.