Week 14 GDT: Raiders at Rams - JMD = New Rich?

NYRaider

Playoff streak continues?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Raiders
    • Rams

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

They weren't always there. And we didn't always give it to the right personel 

No plays on any team is always there though. So yeah. The argument before was hollins wasn't the right personal. He look just fine there when they block the end like they suppose to. 

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

Johnson is a great blocker, but he’s no I hold as a receiver/runner. Lol..... I’ll still take 10-0 start any day. 👍

I honestly don't think he is even that good of a blocker. He has whiffed alot.  If he didn't have pats ties he probably wouldn't be here. 

2 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Why do we require a holder on a kickoff just to kick it to the 10 yard line? 

I think it’s the tilt, seems like Carlson is really working the “hangtime/goaline ” kick. Just me spitballing, but he was working those kicks in the PS.

Edited by Devilshark69
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

I was too, with damn good reason at that time. He’s calling better games now, and it’s obvious. Why some of y’all just gotta toot your f*cking horn is beyond me. We’re all raider nation. At 2-7 with some of the games we lost, and the way we lost them there was reason to be pissed!!!! 

The Raiders have 2 offensive players who are in the running for offensive player of the year and one defensive player who is in the running for Defensive player of the year and what is the Raiders record? So calm down with how great Josh is.

• Like 2