Week 14: Jaguars @ Titans :: The Crossroads

VY-FTW

After the 2nd L in a row this time in large part due to our former superstar WR we need to get everyone back on track and what better way than a home match up vs the Jags

Titans have won 9 of the last 10 games vs the Jaguars 

derrick-henry-tennessee-titans.gif

marcus.0.gif

No secret but we need the running game if we really go anywhere and The KING after being held under 40 yards and 3 ypc for the 2nd game in a row looks to keep his reign over the jags going 

derrick-henry-tennessee-titans-push-8wl5

long-live-king.gif

With Titans szn MVP Cody Hollister being put on IR the WR room is on fire so the team might want to lean on Hoop Chig and the RBs to get the passing game going 

The Office Laughing GIF

Sorry not the best GDT lol it's 2am but I wanted to get this up ASAP and move on from the last two weeks which I knew would be rough on us. TIME TO GET THE GOOD VIBES GOING

Lets talk football. Titan UP ❤️

• Like 1

Should be a good one. Both teams got embarrassed this past Sunday, so both teams will be looking to rebound.

Our D is horrible even with all the investments we have made into that side of the ball. Can’t rush the passer, coverage busts galore. We are decent at stopping the run so I guess that’s good for this matchup.

Eager to see how Lawrence looks this time around in Nashville after his 4 INT performance last year.

But as far as Vrabel the Crossroads, proof is in the pudding. 

I will believe it when I see it. 
When he was hired he said he wouldn't be running into loaded boxes but yet here we are. lol

I believe in Vrabel and one of the few that really believes in Robinson. Both have shown to be able to get us to a level we've never seen with this franchise. 

I'm also one of the few that believes we have the weapons to actually be a very productive offense, despite our problems on the line. 
Phillips in his one complete game has 6 catches for 66 yards, one that set up the "game winning" FG. 
We literally saw our offense drop off simply because we lost Burks. 
Chig leads the league in TE yards per catch. 
Henry was leading the league in rushing, despite our line.

An OC and or coach that allows us to not run 3 TE's, WR that is next to the TE, in the middle of the field and then run right in the middle of that. We do that multiple times a game.

We don't have to run 5 wide, but we have to change our style.  But will we? 
The Patriots were the best when their offense was able to line up with Blunt and run 30 times a game, then drop back with Brady and crew to throw it 40 times. 

6 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Should be a good one. Both teams got embarrassed this past Sunday, so both teams will be looking to rebound.

Our D is horrible even with all the investments we have made into that side of the ball. Can’t rush the passer, coverage busts galore. We are decent at stopping the run so I guess that’s good for this matchup.

Eager to see how Lawrence looks this time around in Nashville after his 4 INT performance last year.

This is an odd game in my mind.  1st our D is horrible and actually good when totally healthy.  Still the Jags scare me as Lawrence has done some good stuff at times. Going forward this is a must win game mostly to reset the mind set 

9 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Hip Hop Rap GIF

The only Crossroads I recognize. :) 

Was meant to be a joke.. Then Jrob got fired and we really at a crossroad hahaha

11 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

There you are lol! You told me we would be tied for the south by week 14 "TBH"

No comment! Just wanted to point that out and remind you it's 3peat szn  :D Yes means very little with the south being awful but damn it IDC 

1 hour ago, VY-FTW said:

Was meant to be a joke.. Then Jrob got fired and we really at a crossroad hahaha

There you are lol! You told me we would be tied for the south by week 14 "TBH"

No comment! Just wanted to point that out and remind you it's 3peat szn  :D Yes means very little with the south being awful but damn it IDC 

america see GIF