Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

If Rodgers is traded, I hope he makes a statement about his time in Green Bay and gives Love a confidence boost on his way out.  It would be a good gesture for him.  I have no doubt, when his playing days are through, he'll retire as a Packer.

22 minutes ago, craig said:

Dumb contract question.  *IF* Rodgers just retires right now, would the Packers then face the same $40M cap hit as if they trade him?  

I think so. Although I believe they could make it less this year by making the retirement official after June 1. 

14 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

If Rodgers is traded, I hope he makes a statement about his time in Green Bay and gives Love a confidence boost on his way out.  It would be a good gesture for him.  I have no doubt, when his playing days are through, he'll retire as a Packer.

Who cares who they retire with? I dont understand that aspect of things. It doesn't give me some warm tingly feeling putting the bow on it like that. 

Now like if bobby wagner goes and plays a year or two back with seattle i think thats kind of neat, but the 1 day contracts i dont understand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

Don't let facts get in the way of how most of these people feel about Rodgers. I believe RT said we'd be lucky to get a mid round pick for Rodgers now and we have people comparing him a year removed from the MVP as Kyle Orton. 

Nah he just inferred we are all idiots for expecting decent compensation for Rodgers.  But when asked what RT thought we should receive crickets.  Typical.  Put yourself out there RT tell us what you think the trade package should be.  I'm on record #1 and a player this year.  Conditional #2 next year. 

54 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

This is funny! The truth is the opposite of what FDX sports is saying. Other than possibly his teammates and him. 

Why cause of this form and your own close friends maybe. I"m sure there are hundreds of thousands of GB fans that want him back. I trust this forum doesn't believe it speaks for all 80000 that show up each week or the thousands that watch beyond.

Sorry to cherry pick but it's true. Lots likely prefer him back. Love is unknown and no one likes losing. AR will usually garner wins.