Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

6 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Not possible. I believe the only way they can get out of paying his 2023 option bonus is by either trading him or having him retire before Week 1 of this season. 

Trade, retire or Rodgers and GB agree to redo the contract.  I don't see Rodgers giving up $58.3M without getting something in return.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Trade, retire or Rodgers and GB agree to redo the contract.  I don't see Rodgers giving up $58.3M without getting something in return.  

Bummer. All he’d get from that is cementing his legacy as a one team hall of famer. Not enough.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

But you respond in 10 minutes when prompted.

Suspicious Suspect GIF by GIPHY Newss

Ha actually checked this site for the first time today. On a cruise. 

I'm ready to trade 12. Just hope we don't get fleeced in the process. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Where the **** is @packfanfb now that his daddy is getting traded?

Aren’t you aware everybody is jumping onto the, “I’m ready to move on from Rodgers…” train after it’s become clear he’s gone?

Even Mr. Anonymous is trying to save face by acting like he’s always wanted Rodgers gone. When, while the NFL season was going on, he was still insisting Rodgers would be on the roster longer than Love.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Kepler said:

Currently in a board room working out a deal to purchase a diamond mine. My lambo doesn't have wifi. Sorry 

What’s that? Can’t really read you too clear because my signal is a bit choppy while I’m out on freakin Mars. Up here with Elon laughing about selling his spent diamond mines to suckers back on the old planet. This place is full of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

What does our cap situation look like next year if we do in fact get Aaron traded and eat the 40 mil this year?  Are we going to be rolling in dough?

$58.5M in projected cap space, but that doesn't factor a Rashan Gary extension and 5th year option for Jordan Love.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Refugee said:

What’s that? Can’t really read you too clear because my signal is a bit choppy while I’m out on freakin Mars. Up here with Elon laughing about selling his spent diamond mines to suckers back on the old planet. This place is full of them. 

Okay, I had to take a break to tell y'all that the problem is the names your using are just too big and it's clear you're embellishing. If you're going to BS someone, you can't want it too badly. Now, hopefully you've all learned something here since I don't have time for this again tonight because this is a really juice $300/$600 game, it's my big blind, and I'm trying to break Hellmuth's brain.

Edited by Striker