Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

1 minute ago, PackFan13 said:

Really great post. I think we can all agree we needed to see that. I keep forgetting we are the only team to run the clock down and this has nothing to do with young players trying to get aligned and everything to do with Rodgers ego. He wants that attention all on him until the very last moment. (Incog am I doing this right?)

hall of fame game missed the point GIF

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I was content that a trade was forthcoming. Now all I feel is trepidation. Something seems amiss

Decision should be coming.  Thought they would break it by around 10 a.m.  If we don't get an answer today I'd have to concur. Wish I could be a fly on the wall see what is going on behind the scenes.  

• Like 1

Just now, Striker said:

Maybe we're all just waiting for a very special Aaron Rodgers Tuesday on the McAfee show.

I don't put much stock in anything Demovsky says.  Aaron might have already decided and it's the teams negotiations that are holding up the deal. Nobody knows anything except the Packers Jets and Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, NFLGURU said:

Have you ever though why the Packers are so heavy into draft and development??  Even with the top QB in the NFL for a decade they couldnt get FAs to Green Bay.  You think Jordan Love is going to change that?  

Watch all the top FAs who flock to Tampa after Brady left (nobody) and they have sunshine and beaches there.

And you think top FAs are coming to live in Green Bay because of Jordan Love who isnt established yet???

We are the least desirable NFL city regardless of QB. It comes down to money but when things are equal they are more than likely picking the other spot.

Just now, NFLGURU said:

I'm fine just waiting this out.  It may not be Rodgers just waiting. He could be dealing with another team trying to get him.  

That would be fun .. just would like to hear one of the talking heads say that there is something afoot.  As of right now the narrative is that Aaron is holding up the show.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

That would be fun .. just would like to hear one of the talking heads say that there is something afoot.  As of right now the narrative is that Aaron is holding up the show.

Very well could be true.  Heard the Raiders made a strong push to get the Bears top pick. When that fell through they may have turned back to Rodgers to see if there was interest.  Could be something like that going on.  100% unconfirmed.

12 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

I don't put much stock in anything Demovsky says.  Aaron might have already decided and it's the teams negotiations that are holding up the deal. Nobody knows anything except the Packers Jets and Rodgers. 

This is exactly it or Rodgers is really milking this for beyond what it's worth.  Lots of fine details to finalize with a trade like this, and especially so if there were multiple bidders or at least conversations with more than one team right up till the near now.