Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

4 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

How was that a flex? He asked me why I post here. I've been apart of it for well over a decade. It was once an insightful place where I'd read to learn about football thanks to guys like palmy. 

Occasionally reading, following the draft and team is very different than posting a thousand times a day. 

Maybe just don’t be a ****.

9 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Let's work harder at implementing a unified suffocation strategy.

Reddit exists, but there's less hive minded corporate boot lickers there, and total post counts have zero value. So it might be a bit cold for some folks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

The pointless part about putting people on your ignore list is that their rubbish gets quoted by the affronted and annoyed anyway. Identification is not the problem. Let's work harder at implementing a unified suffocation strategy.

Anyhoo...

I admit that we seem to be past the scenario in which we retain Aaron; the hold up probably has to do with pushing that salary back and forth across the table. Accepting the risk of whether or not he plays for multiple years should be on them. Accepting responsibility for that bloated contract should probably fall on us.

Not getting alerts to replies is really nice. You miss probably 75% of the useless content. 

It's very much like an ad blocker - it's really easy to identify consistent garbage and remove as much as you can control from your view. 

Suffocating stupidity is a noble goal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Reddit exists, but there's less hive minded corporate boot lickers there, and total post counts have zero value. So it might be a bit cold for some folks.

Post counts don't even show up on mobile. I never have any idea what anyone's post count is. It's always been irrelevant even when you could see on the old version.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Maybe just don’t be a ****.

I'll admit I do go extra hard at times on gute to negate the group think. I'm pissed off at the job he's done and every packer fan should be. 

The best part is when it's explained why he's done a bad job it's rarely met with facts or thought out responses it's that I'm a Rodgers homer or a child. Very much the group suffocation these idiots have turned the forum into.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Not getting alerts to replies is really nice. You miss probably 75% of the useless content. 

It's very much like an ad blocker - it's really easy to identify consistent garbage and remove as much as you can control from your view. 

Suffocating stupidity is a noble goal.

Listening to you and Norm and putting some of these clowns on ignore has been real helpful in terms of saving my time on lost causes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

"hive minded corporate boot lickers"

HA! Too funny. Could you identify one (or more) specifically? I'm not sure who you're referring to.