Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

Just now, PackFan13 said:

I'm a Packers fan just not a complete ******* idiot. So sorry it hurts your feelings when your made up takes turn out to be untrue. The group suppression talk you guys love to keep this place safe. 

I don't doubt that you are a Packers fan.  I just think you don't really understand the degree to which Aaron Rodgers is a malignant narcissist.   It's often very easy to like these people and learn to root for them (that's what they want) but you have to also learn to spot the warning signs.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fistfullofbeer said:

I was in a meeting and missed this. Would someone be kind enough to summarize what Rodgers said in the interview?

He said was going to retire and did not want to play for the packers, but because the packers betrayed his trust by shopping him while he was in the darkness he decided to play this year. 

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

So Rodgers says jets weren’t only team interested 

Vested interest for sure though. I don't take that as anything more than him wanting to feel wanted. Certainly other teams inquired, but I'm not sure any other teams were legitimately interested at the price.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Webby offers a username change every six months or a year I think. Better get to the feedback forum and request JetFan13 quick. Bye.

You should consider another break from posting. You're over the top, know it all, extreme passion and hate, black v white posting must cause you pain:). 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

This has been my firm stance since day 1. Our FO knew this is what he needed and by subtly denying him that they could move on relatively peacefully.

I gotta give you credit, the passive aggressive stuff clearly worked. You called that. I think @Packerraymonddid as well. I'll always be fascinated wondering about what would have happened if he declared he wanted to finish in Green Bay and made them take a public stance. Everything I've been led to believe is that they would have backed down. But no longer showering him with adoration was really all it took.

• Like 2