Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The most interesting take away for me is that Rodgers seems genuinely OK with GB's decision to move on to Love at QB, and openly stated that his intention for the 2023 season is to play QB for the Jets. 

I thought it was kind of funny that he literally mentioned that it probably would have happened already if not for his back to back MVP seasons.  How many times has that exact point been argued in the forum?

That tells me that he could tell that Love had arrived.  I think he likes that kid, and I think he did him a huge solid last year when he asked for Tom Clements to come back.  

8 minutes ago, BarnettOSU said:

Rodgers has been the QB my entire adult life. He will be greatly missed and is one of if not the best players in Packer history. With that said, it is time for us to move on with Love.

I will now need to clean and retire my Rodgers away Jersey hopefully getting him to sign it next time he is up here in Southern Oregon for his next darkness retreat. 

Just wait until he gets out of the retreat. Can't risk him taking it inside and being accidentally used in the event of non-ghost poops.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're all Packers fans. There's no keeping score. Props for not hiding from it.

Were all. We were all.

Mr Anonymous still needs to own up to being wrong about Love being gone before Rodgers is, but he’s certainly shifted significantly recently, so he’s good in my book.

A couple of them here though 100% are only pretending to be Packer fans still. They will absolutely root for the Jets harder than for the Packers this year.

2 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

I gotta give him credit.  He was the best player in football for a long time and could've said "F this I'm outta here".

It's going to be a long time before a player of his magnitude comes to Green Bay and stays.  It's time to go but appreciate what he brought.  Absolute legend.

I've never had an axe to gring against AR and fully appreciate what he's done (and represented) for Green Bay. Hands down - no problem.

Just simply time to move on.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

He said was going to retire and did not want to play for the packers, but because the packers betrayed his trust by shopping him while he was in the darkness he decided to play this year. 

Ahh. Thank you for the information.

It was always going to be the Packers fault anyway. No way Rodgers takes any responsibility for his own actions. Maybe, just maybe if he had communicated with the organization before hand and let them know he was planning to retire may have resulted in a different direction from the organization. But he wanted to play diva and hold the organization hostage, again, which they just refused to do so.

I am not surprised. At all.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Were all. We were all.

Mr Anonymous still needs to own up to being wrong about Love being gone before Rodgers is, but he’s certainly shifted significantly recently, so he’s good in my book.

A couple of them here though 100% are only pretending to be Packer fans still. They will absolutely root for the Jets harder than for the Packers this year.

I already did. I My info from the team side was good, I was very obviously wrong on how Rodgers would play it. The info is all out there now. Any of you who knew the Packers were going to extend him with THAT contract at a time when everyone was saying he was leaving would have come to the same conclusion as I did. Especially knowing they weren't convinced about Love this time a year ago. 

• Like 2