Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

57 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Russell Wilson: 2 1sts, 2 2nds, drew lock, Shelby Harris, Noah Fant

Deshaun Watson: 3 1sts, 1 3rd

Aaron Rodgers: ?

(Don't be surprised if it's more than these)

I'd be shocked.  Think the starting price will be a couple of 1st rounders.  Thought we would probably get close to what we received for Adams.  One first and second round pick.  Maybe throw in a player.  Aaron may only play a year or two more.  Can't expect that kind of compensation.  But hey if we could get a haul so much the better.  Need to get some bidding going on.  Whatever team lands him will make quite a splash.  We'll see.

17 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

You guys are all at summer camp rosterbating under the covers if you think this team can deal Rodgers.

He's coming back.

Jordan Love is coming back.

$70 mil per year on quarterbacks.

Joe Barry is coming back.

A record of 8-9 is coming back.

Stop it before you go blind.

If that happens everyone gets fired!

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Imagine getting a haul for Rodgers while NE and the Colts got basically nothing for Manning and Brady at the end. And Favre not bringing in much either.

In a way, Brady and Manning winning Super Bowls with their new teams at the end of their career paved the way for any potential haul for Rodgers. 

Teams who think they are THAT QB away will overpay. 

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It's gonna be fun to see the feigned surprise by some posters here who laughably undervalue what we'll get for him.

And I mean that in the most joyous of ways.

To be honest, I previously said that I'd be fine with a 3rd (just because I care more about seing what we got in Love than anything else), but I have no ******* idea what the compensation can be. It only takes an idiot owner to get a haul, maybe two so they can fight each other. And Woody Johnson certainly seems like one of those. If I had to bet though I'd say a 1st+2nd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Nope. Build up that OL. Don't make it weaker. Add more to it, don't take the best player away.

Well that depends on the compensation.  For a top 50 pick I'd let him go.  He is one of the best LT's in the game when he's on the field.  I don't think he is reliable enough from a health standpoint.  Any less I'd keep him.