Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

the other interesting thing I see with this interaction is a mechanical one... are we assuming the bus driver doesn't visit? if not, the bus driver can only be bcb himself. this is interesting to me because it means that, if this is the work of a bus driver, it works differently than ones I use in my games since one of these must be true:

• this bus driver doesn't visit, or
  • this bus driver can self-target

The other option is that forge is the bus driver and lied about the watch.

But that would likely only work if he was scum with bcb as well, because he likely wouldnt have known that bcb would visit scoundrel and wouldnt guess on the bcb visits bcb result.

So either way, bcb likely scum

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if this isn't the work of a bus driver and instead a traditional redirector, bcb is basically caught in a lie. I doubt it would be a scum redirector (as what fathomable reason would they have to redirect someone to one of their own??), so if anyone out there is a town-sided redirector and drove Forge to bcb they should probably speak up as it confirms bcb more or less.

The town redirector sent josh to bcb.

I know this because i am that town redirector

Perd Hapley.

thats why i was

1. pressing forge on who else visited bcb. I sent josh to bcb so i was thinking that forge would have seen him, but then realized that meant that josh went to counselor

2. Very sure that the bus driver was likely scum

Note: daboyle would only tell me that i wasnt prevented from making my move to send josh to bcb. So if josh didnt make a move, it would still say successful

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I know for certain there’s a redirect in play. Malf can confirm as well.

Thanks! Cant use that one until tonight though. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Alright now done with my BDL responsibilities let's go.

What's @Forge up to right now?

Waiting for you monkeys to talk about anything else at this point. Not really much else I can contribute given that I've basically given all of the public information everyone has so far. 

The vote should be me until someone claims bus driver, and I'm not really sure I want them to do that.

It's a pretty cut and dry day, tbh 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The vote should be me until someone claims bus driver, and I'm not really sure I want them to do that.

Are you of the same train of thought of what mwil laid out earlier about bcb bussing people to himself who targeted scoundrel?

14 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Where is Swoosh? He’s a west coaster he should be up... scum Swoosh?

how do I shed the reputation that I have nothing better to do than be on here when I'm up? not because it isn't true, but you don't need to know that.

Donna gets no attention from me. I'm in on April and Ann Perkins. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It could possibly by forge instead of bcb, but it feels like a waste of a bus drive to bus two towns in bcb and counselor and dont do anything else there.

Also, since tracker is odd night, i would think watcher might be even nights to balance that.

But i kinda feel like forge would have fully broken when cornered like that earlier.

Bcb would continue to play it lowkey and try to let towns paranoia take over

i urge others to piece things together

Forge claimed watcher, claimed to watch counselor but was redirected to bcb and bcb visited himself. @Forge who is your character?

And also, forge said bcb was the only visitor, so if someone else tried to visit counselor, that may implicate forge because he didnt report all the visitors.

Bcb claimed that he tried to visit counselor, and was just told he was successful (daboyle wouldnt say whether he actually moved or not)

A lot to unpack here

April 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

how do I shed the reputation that I have nothing better to do than be on here when I'm up? not because it isn't true, but you don't need to know that.

Donna gets no attention from me. I'm in on April and Ann Perkins. 

Donna don’t want your stank *** anyway