Week 15 Games

Leader

Maybe being the other side of the Atlantic gives me a different perspective. These are my most disliked teams, in descending order.

Vikes
Cowboys
Seattle
Bears
Patriots

The Patriots are at 5 because they cheat if they can and because of the SB game where a Patriot pass rusher tried to come up from underneath to hit Favre's chin with the crown of his helmet (Favre just escaped by leaning way back so the helmet just missed).

Bears are no.4 for me too. That's mainly because when they were good the Packers were not.............. and vice versa.

Seattle ? Their head coach grinds my gears.

Cowboys ? This predates MM being their coach. They are not 'America's Team'. I really enjoy every victory over them.

Vikes, They are the closest team in the NFC North to give us a run for the win, among many other reasons (the horn, the purple uni's, etc, etc). How many times have they been anointed as "the team most likely to do well" in the NFC North's preseason, only to disappoint as the season played out.

Doing a top 5?

1.  Bears - Always the Bears. I don't care what their record is, I hate them, and I want the Packers to beat them by 50.  

2.  Rams - Most unlikeable owner in sports.  A bunch of unlikeable players.  Won a ring that belongs to GB or SF last year.

3.  Chiefs -  Hate the fan base.  They are not more obnoxious now that they are good, they acted like their team was this good the whole time.  

4.  Vikings - I switched them with the Rams very recently.  I hate the stupid horn.  But most of the fan base that I have interacted with (only lived in Madison and Green Bay while I was in Wisconsin) have been pretty cool.  And I don't hate any of their players that I can think of.  Still want to beat them though.  

5.  There isn't a specific team, but there definitely is a tier below 4 and above ~8.  I hate the Titans because we either murder them, or they win a game that I feel is ref aided.  I hate the Chargers because they are always "the most talented 6-10 team of all time" or some such nonsense.  Cardinals are in the same boat.  Oh wow, your sleeper team is the Chargers? 15th year in a row, gotta be right sometime! And I guess the Lions because of division.

Top 5 most hated:

1. Seahags - Still can't get over the Failed Mary or the Meltdown!

2. Cowboys - Faux America's Team

3. Bears - needs no explanation

4. Patriots - Cheating Mother ****ers! 

5. Vikings - No explanation needed. 

Edited by Old Guy