Green Bay (H) over Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco over Seattle (H)
Minnesota (H) over Indianapolis
Cleveland (H) over Baltimore
Buffalo (H) over Miami
Philadelphia over Chicago (H)
Dallas over Jacksonville (H)
Kansas City over Houston (H)
Denver (H) over Arizona  -  changed teams here.
Las Vegas (H) over New England
Los Angeles Chargers (H) over Tennessee
Cincinnati over Tampa Bay (H)
Washington (H) over New York Giants

Week 15 Results:  11 - 2
Season Total:   132 - 71

Edited by Leader

As bad as Denver has been, I don’t know if AZ will take that one. Could have been the battle of the mighty mice but Murray will have to recover from a rough injury. He should still probably give Russ a nice thank you gift.  Wilson’s success in the League probably got Murray a much better draft position. 

I will never route against GB, but if you are embracing the tank, this would be a big one.  Could probably get into top 12 if we drop this one with some help from other teams. The Rams just haven’t been good, can the Mayfield  magic pull one out in the tundra?

A good week would be

Green Bay (H) over Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco over Seattle (H)
Minnesota (H) over Indianapolis
Cleveland (H) over Baltimore
Buffalo (H) over Miami
Chicago (H) over Philadelphia
Jacksonville (H) over Dallas
Houston (H) over Kansas City
Arizona over Denver (H)
Las Vegas (H) over New England
Los Angeles Chargers (H) over Tennessee
Cincinnati over Tampa Bay (H)
Washington (H) over New York Giants

Bears aren't good enough to hate.  We've owned them for so long they are irrelevant.  Was married to a Bears fan.  Yah divorced her.  Mixed marriage diidn't have a chance.  But yah if the Bears ever return to relevance I'll hate them just as much.  Went to a Christmas party tonight I'm drunk and fat after eating and eating and eating and driniking and drinking and drinking.  But just to quell you THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!  They are number #4 in terms of hatred at the moment....Seattle is just vile I'll alway hate those bastards.  The Vikings really can't stand em.  SF just hate them because of what they did to the Pack.  Bears well yah there the Bears.  Back in the 90's it was Dallas.  Never could get past those pricks.  Finally going to get them on our home field and they lose.  So we had to play the Panthers....I'm over the Dallas hatred now. 

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Bears aren't good enough to hate.  We've owned them for so long they are irrelevant.  Was married to a Bears fan.  Yah divorced her.  Mixed marriage diidn't have a chance.  But yah if the Bears ever return to relevance I'll hate them just as much.  Went to a Christmas party tonight I'm drunk and fat after eating and eating and eating and driniking and drinking and drinking.  But just to quell you THE BEARS STILL SUCK!!!  They are number #4 in terms of hatred at the moment....Seattle is just vile I'll alway hate those bastards.  The Vikings really can't stand em.  SF just hate them because of what they did to the Pack.  Bears well yah there the Bears.  Back in the 90's it was Dallas.  Never could get past those pricks.  Finally going to get them on our home field and they lose.  So we had to play the Panthers....I'm over the Dallas hatred now. 

Bears are always the number 1 hate for me.  Always.  

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Bears are always the number 1 hate for me.  Always.  

Being only a couple counties away from the IL border, can confirm this is the correct choice. Remember kids, it’s not just that we disagree on football with FIBs, we legitimately want them to stop existing.

28 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Being only a couple counties away from the IL border, can confirm this is the correct choice. Remember kids, it’s not just that we disagree on football with FIBs, we legitimately want them to stop existing.

hee hee hee...yah damn fibs. You make a powerful argument.  But as I said they aren't good enough to hate.  They are pathetic.  Besides Aaron owns the Bears that has to lower the hatred to at least below the Queens right?  

Anybody see the roughing call on Bosa? There is now someone stepping up to end the madness.

Clay Matthews III

@ClayMatthews52
·
13m
I’d like to be employed by the NFL as THE replay official for all roughing the passer penalties. Put me in NY. I wouldn’t get a call wrong! @nflcommish

3 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Anybody see the roughing call on Bosa? There is now someone stepping up to end the madness.

Clay Matthews III

@ClayMatthews52
·
13m
I’d like to be employed by the NFL as THE replay official for all roughing the passer penalties. Put me in NY. I wouldn’t get a call wrong! @nflcommish

Yah total BS took back a pick 6.  Lame call.  What you can't tackle the QB now?  Ridiculous.  NFL really has to clean that up  

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

hee hee hee...yah damn fibs. You make a powerful argument.  But as I said they aren't good enough to hate.  They are pathetic.  Besides Aaron owns the Bears that has to lower the hatred to at least below the Queens right?  

Vikings have zero rings and their own lakes to fish. Illinois has a tollway and and dumps their sewage in Lake Michigan. Thank god Detroit isn’t on Lake Michigan.