Week 15 Games

Leader

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

I presume you're a Vikings fan....which is unfortunate because they will always suck. Happy Holidays anyway  😀

Nahh… Cowboys fan (who lives in Wisconsin), actually. But I do have a soft spot for the teams that sometimes get unfairly hated on a little. Happy Holidays to ya. 

47 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Nahh… Cowboys fan (who lives in Wisconsin), actually. But I do have a soft spot for the teams that sometimes get unfairly hated on a little. Happy Holidays to ya. 

Every team gets unfairly ragged on from time to time. The Boyz are having a good year though. Not sure how far they'll go...but they'll be in the game.

• Like 1

I just don’t get why so many people want fans to be miserable.

I’m happy the Vikings are having a fun season. I’d lol if they won the Super Bowl. That defense and Kirk Cousins getting paid that much? It would be hilarious and against every trend set in the Super Bowl era.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leader said:

I presume you're a Vikings fan....which is unfortunate because they will always suck. Happy Holidays anyway  😀

Aren’t you due for another loss with a Hall of Fame QB on your roster? Why do we suck? Lol. 

Go lose to Baker Mayfield already. 

8 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Dude's barely played in 2 years but it would be funny if Deshaun Watson just simply isn't good anymore

It would be deliciously Browns too.  Mayfield was not bad, and he played through injury, then they give up the world for a guy that, so far, is bad.  I haven't studied the Watson contract, but is there any way out of that?  Browns fans don't deserve this.  The organization though, sometimes you just can't get out of your own way.

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m happy the Vikings are having a fun season. I’d lol if they won the Super Bowl. That defense and Kirk Cousins getting paid that much? It would be hilarious and against every trend set in the Super Bowl era.

I don't care about the fans. I just hate the Vikings and enjoy seeing them fail. Is that not part of being a fan of a rival team?

• Like 3

An under the radar stat................

Field Yates -  A streak the Jaguars are looking to break today: Jacksonville has lost 20 straight games against the NFC, the longest interconference streak since the NFL merger in 1970. Jacksonville last beat an NFC team in Week of 2018 when they defeated the Giants

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

i would find nothing funny about vikings winning superbowl.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Morlee said:

Aren’t you due for another loss with a Hall of Fame QB on your roster? Why do we suck? Lol. 

Go lose to Baker Mayfield already. 

Are you seriously coming in here talking **** to the winningest franchise in NFL history. A team that also happens to have won more championships than any team in NFL history. You've got to be joking. 

By the way, did you hear they were going to start giving the loser of the Super Bowl a trophy in 2024? It's called the Bud Grant Trophy!

Now run along! 

7 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

It would be deliciously Browns too.  Mayfield was not bad, and he played through injury, then they give up the world for a guy that, so far, is bad.  I haven't studied the Watson contract, but is there any way out of that?  Browns fans don't deserve this.  The organization though, sometimes you just can't get out of your own way.

Only way out of it is a trade. It is 100% guaranteed.