Week 15 Games

Leader

Rich Eisen -  Tom Brady lost a 17-point lead for the first time ever to lose an 8th regular season game for the first-season ever and Bill Belichick’s team now owns perhaps the most situationally bone-headed play of all-time. The NFL Earth is off its axis.

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rich Eisen -  Tom Brady lost a 17-point lead for the first time ever to lose an 8th regular season game for the first-season ever and Bill Belichick’s team now owns perhaps the most situationally bone-headed play of all-time. The NFL Earth is off its axis.

A day removed from Matt Ryan blowing the biggest lead in NFL history on top of blowing the biggest lead in Super Bowl history. 🤣

Has there ever been a crazier week of football? I really don't think so. I'd love for somebody to prove me wrong.

Most hated franchises: 

1) Bears - no explanation needed

2) Vikes - no explanation needed; I came of age in the 80s when the Bears were utterly insufferable, the Vikes less so. Someone who got into the NFL post-Moss probably feels the opposite. 

3) Cowboys - again, no explanation needed, though this is softened because I am OK with McCarthy doing well. 

4) NY Giants - 07 and 11; sure, they took down the Pats in those SBs but still, those were legit title shots for GB that got washed away. 

5) Ravens - this one is weird. No rivalry, no heartbreaking losses, I just hate them for some reason, even if they have had players that I DO like (Jamal Lewis, Ed Reed, Lamar Jackson to name 3)