Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

If he goes out there and plays significantly better than Daley, it's hard not to imagine a lot of guys getting fired.

Daley actively lost us games, and if there's been a fix on the roster this whole time, it's a really, really bad look, not just for Carter, but for Downing and Vrabel as well.  If he's marginally better, then it's whatever.

idk why people are expecting radunz to start based on vrabel's comments. if anything they'll just use him the same way they did le'raven clark last week, as an extra tackle for running plays. at this point i'd be surprised if they gave him the nod over daley because there's no reason to do it now that wasn't already apparent many weeks ago.

I figured if there was going to be a change made at LT it would have been last week...sort of as a message that the only reason Daley was still out there is because JRob was basically forcing to make the trade look better. At this point I imagine Vrabel is in a no win situation...if they put someone else out there and they play well, he has to answer questions on why it took so long, how could he not see that ??? was an upgrade...and if he keeps running him out there he only has to answer questions on why no one else is getting a shot, to which he can say "through practice we decide who gives us the best chance to compete". 

I personally think he has shown the stubbornness that would allow him to keep putting Daley out there to the detriment of the team. That has certainly been the case with Downing remaining at OC despite the most horrific 2nd half performing offense in the last 30 years. 

To me this is a make or break stretch for Vrabel, need to wrap up the division and win a home playoff game. To be honest I am not a believer in Vrabel or his mentality as it relates to ever winning a Super Bowl...not saying we could upgrade easily...but in my opinion rules current NFL dictate you need an offensive coach to win. 

I will also say I am a Michigan fan and have alway felt the Harbaugh could never get us to the playoff and more importantly win the CFP...and that look like I could be wrong. I just look at how the top NFL and NCAA teams play and the open space they play with, compared to us and how we ask RT to constantly squeeze the ball into such tight spots. 

I am feeling good about today and the rest of the regular season, tired of always feeling hopeless...positive thoughts and hopefully positive results!!!

We win 23-22

So when we start the game today we will only have 3 of our original expected defensive starters from the beginning of the season. Byard, Dupree and Simmons. and two of them have been on and off the field due to injury as well. Unbelievable. I will be super pissed off if we don't see massive turnover of the strength and conditioning and medical staff on this team at the end of the year.