Zach Wilson back as starting QB for the Jets with Mike White injured

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

With their defense they can still beat the Lions at home.

Good opportunity for Zack to see if a few weeks on the bench helped at all. Feel bad for White. Guy is tough as nails and clearly their best option 

This seems primed for a bad game from Goff, to be honest. I don't think that Wilson will have to do too much. 

11 minutes ago, biggie. said:

No because they're putting Zach Wilson back in when he shouldn't. Put Flacco in instead.

why would we put Flacco back in? he lost us the bills game last week, can't feel any rush and is not good. I think a vast majority would rather see Streveler or Wilson than accepting a loss by putting Flacco in

1 minute ago, Johnthejetsfan said:

why would we put Flacco back in? he lost us the bills game last week, can't feel any rush and is not good. I think a vast majority would rather see Streveler or Wilson than accepting a loss by putting Flacco in

Because one guy is competent enough at the job to let you judge other players. Flacco is bad, but not singlehandedly crater an offense bad.

28 minutes ago, biggie. said:

No because they're putting Zach Wilson back in when he shouldn't. Put Flacco in instead.

They’re choosing between two guys that play like backups. At least one guy is in theory still developing and will probably be on the roster next year. 

The Jets are extremely well run right now, even considering the QB carousel this year. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Because one guy is competent enough at the job to let you judge other players. Flacco is bad, but not singlehandedly crater an offense bad.

Except that's exactly what Flacco did last week.

Zach is bad but he's 5-2 so he didn't exactly lose all his games for the team.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

Except that's exactly what Flacco did last week.

Zach is bad but he's 5-2 so he didn't exactly lose all his games for the team.

He's been the same guy he's always been. I get that they beat the Broncos and whatnot, but Wilson sucks from an information processing standpoint. He still has all the athletic ability in the world but it won't matter because he constantly gets caught between playing passively because he can't see whats going on or trying to hard and completely disregarding the possession.

How are you supposed to see who else on the team has situational awareness when the QB doesn't? Flacco sucks, but he'll run the play. He fits. That's what I'm trying to say.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99