Packers Draft Pick Watch - 14th pick

Ronald323

1 minute ago, Burnett42 said:

And what comp picks are we expected to get?

Nick Korte from Over the Cap projects the Packers to receive four total compensatory picks, three of which would be fifth-rounders and one being a third.

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/13/packers-projected-to-get-improved-compensatory-picks-after-releasing-martellus-bennett/

6 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Eagles picked 14th last yr and are now the #1 seed in the NFC. GB in the perfect spot!

Yes but last year's draft was said to be one of the more talented drafts, and this year's draft is said to be one of the poorest groups of top end talent in the last decade... hopefully more underclassmen come and help it out.

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

3rd for Lang, and then three 5ths is what OTC is projecting.

AND, the 5th for Hyde has a (small) chance of becoming a 4th since he's semi-close to the cut off and got the pro-bowl as a post season award.

12 hours ago, Slinky said:

Really don't wanna watch Buffalo in the playoffs, but that was great.

My girlfriend's hubby is a die-hard Bills fans so I'm happy for him.  I guess this is the first time for them since 1999.

12 hours ago, Slinky said:

No. You simply thank him for getting us to 7-9. 

Having this losing season might be the best thing to happen for us if it costs Capers his job and we can draft before #20 for the first time in eons.  

I just read that the Packers will get a 7th round pick from Buffalo for some trade they made two years ago. No wonder TT is sticking around. With a little forgotten bonanza like that, he must be getting all giddy. And so ends my attempt at humor for 2018. But the first sentence is for real. Can anyone confirm?

8 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I just read that the Packers will get a 7th round pick from Buffalo for some trade they made two years ago. No wonder TT is sticking around. With a little forgotten bonanza like that, he must be getting all giddy. And so ends my attempt at humor for 2018. But the first sentence is for real. Can anyone confirm?

Was that the Lerentee McCray trade?

5 hours ago, EirePacker said:

When will the coinflip be done.? 

I believe coin flips will happen at the March Owners Meeting, BUT I don't believe the Packers are involved in a coin flip as there are conference tie breakers which give the Redskins the 13th pick and the Packers the 14th pick (because of common games, where the difference was the Packers beat the Cowboys and the Redskins did not). But the 49ers and Raiders will need to do the coin flip.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Was that the Lerentee McCray trade?

Yes that's the LB Lerentee McCray trade, who's basically a STer/back-up LB. It was a conditional 7th round pick, BUT there is no official word if the conditions have been met or not.

McCray is now with the Jaguars.

Archived