Week 16: GDT Philadelphia Eagles (13-1) vs NFZ Almost Contexts (10-4)

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gonna take a break from my knee jerk emotional GDT posting to appreciate the fact that we have a lead, on the road, with a backup QB who is clearly a big downgrade from our starter (I knew he’d be a downgrade but it was TBD how much… it’s a lot). We’re getting outplayed, cowboys have dropped some Minshew INTs and the D has been bullied outside of a fortunate pick 6… but new half, new game, and we’re up 3. I’ll take it. Of course the D absolutely needs to step up and get pressure on Dak if we want to win this game.

We have to do something about the slot. Pressure is great but if Dak is throwing the ball in. 3 second every play our DL can’t do much. 

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean it just feels like if Maddox was in we'd be gravy. Full strength I'm not sure how much of a game this is.

Lamb didn't go off until he went out. Couple catches but not this. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Up 3 at halftime with Minshew as QB, I will take it. Dallas gets the ball to start the 3rd. Hope Gannon starts aggressive and we start running the ball more and start capitalizing on matchups. Feed AJ if Diggs is in coverage please… seemed to work great in the first half