Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Tannehill, who most would put in the like 12-16 range among QBs, playing on 1 leg for half the season, has a 7.8 ypa and like double the TDs to INTs.

That comparison doesn't help your argument. The offense is clearly awful around Tannehill just like it is Willis but  Tannehill is 100x the QB Willis is despite the injury.

if you think i was arguing that tannehill is not vastly better than willis you are functionally illiterate. have a good one dude

• Like 1

Willis is a big IF for me at this point. He really needs to sit probably for another year, at least. Sort of like a Jordan Love situation. It's not the end of the world. Being a rookie is hard. But it looks very bleak.

And at this point, if you are in reach for a guy you really love in the draft, you shouldn't be opposed to taking him.

Looking like we probably will have a solid draft pick this next year. So there is some positive!

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We’re staring down another Robiskie ultimatum. And if this is Vrabel’s decision and not Downing’s, than this is the beginning of the end.

it's really awesome that the guy we hired is the exact same guy as the guy we fired him for. someday maybe we'll hire a coach who knows what a forward pass is, maybe by the turn of the century if we're lucky!

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Why even try to win the division when you don't even coach like you want to win the game?

You don't pass the ball longer than 10 yards. 
Don't challenge any DB or Safety.

Set up your QB to fail.
Coaching to fail.

I've never been so annoyed with Vrabel. 

Vrabel doesnt get a pass. But I am not going to crucify him for the CFL offense we fielded today. Vrabel isn't crafting an offensive playbook and making the calls. Its hard for us to create offense with our full healthy group, and that was a decimated team out there today. Our QB was set up to fail before he even touched grass today. But he also looked awful today.

My critique of Vrabel will come this offseason. If he doesn't fire Downing, we got problems.

Obviously watched the game and it is hard to evaluate Malik. The OL is abysmal, especially the turnstile at LT. How he remains on the field is beyond me. Chig and Burks are nice pieces but that’s an unserious receiving core. Before the last drive, how many passes went beyond 10 yards? Feels like your offense plays in a box. 

• Like 2

Literally set like every franchise offensive record(one of the most efficient offenses in recent NFL history) under same head coach

"We're staring at another Mularkey/Robiskie situation"

Sometimes I wonder about this fan base's ability to see anything other than what has happened on this current day.