Subzero Bowl - Raiders v. Steelers GDT!

Totty

1 minute ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

And if you count the few games earlier in the year we said the same thing “game is on Carr” I think more than evens out the games the defense let him down. 

D has honestly been great since Tillery got involved. 
they still get scored on when it’s 4 down territory, most Ds do. 4 down territory is extremely tough on Ds. 

hopefully CJ falls in the draft and we grab him. 
last 5 or so weeks D has done amazing, considering their talent level. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

D has honestly been great since Tillery got involved. 
they still get scored on when it’s 4 down territory, most Ds do. 4 down territory is extremely tough on Ds. 

hopefully CJ falls in the draft and we grab him. 
last 5 or so weeks D has done amazing, considering their talent level. 

Speaking to the short term memory of this forum. Beginning of the year there were a handful of games this entire forum agreed Carr threw away. Then in the middle of the season he played better. And then in natural fashion falls apart again. It’s every year.

but the bulk stats and occasional come from behind wins make it seem like he had a good season. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Carr has gotten a lot of unwarranted hate. Today he absolutely was the reason for the loss. Not only that, he played so bad that I seriously think we should move on because someone whose play dips this much with the season on the line just can’t be the future.

Agreed, and beyond this, every single one of us could have predicted this showing. Anyone that says they’d feel comfortable with Carr in a cold weather game down the stretch of the regular season or in the playoffs is lying. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Carr has gotten a lot of unwarranted hate. Today he absolutely was the reason for the loss. Not only that, he played so bad that I seriously think we should move on because someone whose play dips this much with the season on the line just can’t be the future.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Speaking to the short term memory of this forum. Beginning of the year there were a handful of games this entire forum agreed Carr threw away. Then in the middle of the season he played better. And then in natural fashion falls apart again. It’s every year.

but the bulk stats and occasional come from behind wins make it seem like he had a good season. 

Not sure if this a shot at me, but deserved if so regardless. 
carr is extremely frustrating can literally make every throw, but just misses so badly at times it’s inexcusable. 
I still think Carr is at worst an average QB. But we cannot just continue blaming coaches. I’m not convinced JMD is the answer, but I’m tired of the blaming play calling. End of day, Carr can audible. 

there was no holes today because they dared us to throw. The Wrs had space and Carr could not hit them. Yes it was windy, but you have to no where you can miss. 
the throw to hunter at the end was literally throw anywhere but long. Lots of time if incomplete, no need to press.

• Like 1