MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

TBH “continue to play” could mean = you’re all in still in the playoffs.   And no replay of MNF game.  

What team wouldn’t have been able to “continue to play” in the playoffs in relation to that game?

is there a chance the ravens could miss? I honestly don’t know and don’t know how to read that wording. 
 Vincent is now saying they could move the Pats/Bills game too? I don’t get what’s going on lol. 

Just now, The BILLievers said:

What team wouldn’t have been able to “continue to play” in the playoffs in relation to that game?

is there a chance the ravens could miss? I honestly don’t know and don’t know how to read that wording. 
 Vincent is now saying they could move the Pats/Bills game too? I don’t get what’s going on lol. 

Ravens have clinched playoffs.  Had shot at the division if the Bills beat the Bengals and then they beat the Bengals in week 18. 

• Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Just declare it no contest, go by percentages, and move on.

Random number generator idea might be the dumbest ******* idea I've heard yet.

Only RNG I can live with is essentially a modified coin toss for win probability at the time of suspension. Don't need to do anything with the Chiefs. Call it a no-contest and have the result randomized by win probability at the time. Chiefs/Ravens can't argue because the actual game being played was out of their hands anyway so a game of chance gives them essentially the same odds. Bengals and Bills would likely approve and live with it instead of playing and getting tired/injured.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Just put 8 AFC teams in the playoffs. The seeding can be Buffalo KC Cinci if those three win this weekend. No byes. 

Since we are okay with altering things for all teams, let's have head coaches in both conferences arm wrestle for spots. 

41 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

No team.   Which is why it would be classic nfl double speak.  I mean we had Troy Vincent say the 5-min notice didn’t get issued.   

I just want to know from Col. Jessup who ordered the code red.  😲

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

No team.   Which is why it would be classic nfl double speak.  I mean we had Troy Vincent say the 5-min notice didn’t get issued.   

I just want to know from Col. Jessup who ordered the code red.  😲

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Since we are okay with altering things for all teams, let's have head coaches in both conferences arm wrestle for spots. 

So this is fair for Buffalo/KC as a two seed? You prefer coin flip or making up that game as a playoff game?

so in this instance they push things back a week for the AFC and not NFC; essentially adding a week. the AFC teams all get a bye while the bills/bengals finish and determine who is the 1,2 and 3 seed. 

while the NFC plays on and gets an extra bye at the end of the season?

EDIT: NFC teams that survive the wild card playoffs would get a bye in week 20 then in week 21 all teams resume playoffs. Sounds like the NFL wants the Bills/Bengals to finish to complete a full schedule but we'll see. 

Edited by The BILLievers