GDT- Titans vs. Cowboys - This is a very important game. Maybe the most important.

titans0021

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

But he's got 27" inch arms and can't force the incompletion lol.

Given how little separation he allows I don't honestly think that's going to be his real issue going forward.

It's all about his reaction to passes. He almost seems confused at times on what to do when the ball is thrown his way. Not like the catches he allows are commonly ones where the receivers use their much longer arms to catch a nearly out of reach ball.

3 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

I mean bro we benched half the team lol and WE FOUND A QB for next week

I feel GREAT going into week 18 now. Its the jags man we got this

You’re right it’s not bad losing every game the past 6 weeks 

(bout to be a win here tho I’m changing my mind)

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Dobbs is so much better than Willis. My goodness.

Willis should have never played this season. Type of guy that should have been stashed for a couple years and you try to develop. Mentioned in another thread that he's an even less refined Steve McNair type QB, who needed to sit 2 years before starting, and even then McNair was wobbly at times for a couple seasons before coming in to his own. Fisher pretty much nailed what McNair needed to develop. Willis unfortunately doesn't get that same opportunity.

Course problem there is wasting an active roster spot on a guy who ain't gonna play and who would get poached off a practice squad.