Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Geezy said:

based on what exactly? Dude makes plays and his coaches and teammates seem to love him. Hes spread a bunch of love with his NILs, too. 

The fact he writes "**** *insert team*" on his fingernails shows a lack of maturity. Then there's this:

Willing to risk the future on that kind of attitude? There's more to the sport than the ability to physically play it

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The fact he writes "**** *insert team*" on his fingernails shows a lack of maturity. Then there's this:

Willing to risk the future on that kind of attitude? There's more to the sport than the ability to physically play it

I don’t like the finger nail paint qb either didn’t like him at before usc either. Something about him just screams red flag 

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don’t like the finger nail paint qb either didn’t like him at before usc either. Something about him just screams red flag 

Bc he's a walking red flag, that's why lol. Do we want to risk the future 3-5 years on a guy who behaves like this but does have a lot of talent? Depends on where we pick but, IMO, his attitude ******* sucks and I'd go after someone else bc regardless of what people think, attitude is very important

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

probably wasnt the brightest idea, buuuut, Utah does have some of the worst fans around. 

13 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

was it the winning or the big plays? lol CW will be the best QB in the draft since TLaw. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Bc he's a walking red flag, that's why lol. Do we want to risk the future 3-5 years on a guy who behaves like this but does have a lot of talent? Depends on where we pick but, IMO, his attitude ******* sucks and I'd go after someone else bc regardless of what people think, attitude is very important

You guys are reading into a lot of nothing. As long as he’s not a criminal like Aaron Hernandez or a druggie like Manziel I think he’ll be fine.

if his stock drops next season during the draft then you have a point. But he’s 20 years old. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

You guys are reading into a lot of nothing. As long as he’s not a criminal like Aaron Hernandez or a druggie like Manziel I think he’ll be fine.

if his stock drops next season during the draft then you have a point. But he’s 20 years old. 

Not really interested in how you justify ****ty attitude and behavior. If he matures and can prove it, great. If not, no thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Geezy said:

what does this say about McD though, he didnt have to extend Carr before the year. This is throwing Carr under the bus, a year after he led them to the playoffs, something McD has never done as a HC. 

He did have to extend him. I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion. Carr agent wasn't going to let him play on a one year deal. Even if he does. Let's say Carr plays on one year deal and plays like this, now we can't even trade him. Just let him walk for nothing. Extending him was pretty much all they could do with the outs added to contract. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You realize that was in response to himself being criticized for crying and basically implying that he was treated differently.

https://reignoftroy.com/posts/usc-qb-caleb-williams-right-about-hypocrisy-twitter-controversy/amp

but you seem like the type that would expect different treatment for players based on ethnicity so it makes sense lil buddy

Edited by NYRaider

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You realize that was in response to himself being criticized for crying and basically implying that he was treated differently.

https://reignoftroy.com/posts/usc-qb-caleb-williams-right-about-hypocrisy-twitter-controversy/amp

but you seem like the type that would expect different treatment for players based on ethnicity so it makes sense lil buddy

Yeah, a USC based site surely won't be biased.

Thanks for attacking my character also. What a piece of total ****. I guess that's the best you can do when you're cry for attention like you always do. Congrats, you got more from me but that will be it. What a waste of natural resources

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, a USC based site surely won't be biased.

Thanks for attacking my character also. What a piece of total ****. I guess that's the best you can do when you're cry for attention like you always do. Congrats, you got more from me but that will be it. What a waste of natural resources

Caleb is a great guy I guess he’s just not allowed to cry.