Raiders to release QB Derek Carr (Page 73)

RaidersAreOne

The truth is somebody claiming the team leaked facts about Carr that has been widely know by everyone who isn't a Carr Stan is a little sketchy. I have a feeling that Carr isn't even going to get the contract you would expect a top FA QB to get because the book is out on him my guess is his contract will have lots of prove it type bonuses.

2 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

The truth is somebody claiming the team leaked facts about Carr that has been widely know by everyone who isn't a Carr Stan is a little sketchy. I have a feeling that Carr isn't even going to get the contract you would expect a top FA QB to get because the book is out on him my guess is his contract will have lots of prove it type bonuses.

I think this is also potentially why Carr turned down a trade. 
Getting cut may be a better 'look' for him then getting traded for say a 5th.

If he was traded for a 5th, and then had another down year, good chance he is then cut again, and his value even lower.
Right now he is praying, some team just is thinking, same ol raiders. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

You could be right. Definitely curious to see what he gets and where he goes. That will tell us lot more about what other teams in the league think of him. 

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Most of that is from the old regime. 

yes thats what happens when you change new FO / coaches etc. 
which we seem to do constantly. 

puts your team at a disadvantage, for a number of reasons. 

another big reason, why last year the expectations were wayyy to high . . we had 49mil in dead cap last season .
people complained carr waller and adams are why we had no money, but didnt want to look at the obvious. 
25% of our salary cap was dead lol

• Like 3