Week 17 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Anybody see what happened to that dude from Buffalo? I missed the replay but don't think he's moved since being on the ground. 

Hope he's OK. 

Seemed like somewhat of a normal tackle stood up then looked like he just passed out. It may be way more serious than that I hate to speculate.

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Anybody see what happened to that dude from Buffalo? I missed the replay but don't think he's moved since being on the ground. 

Hope he's OK. 

So scary and the weird part was how routine the tackle looked. The look on the players faces and emotions says it all. Hope that man is okay. 

I think Reggie brown needed CPR when he broke his neck other than that never seen this before. That was all kept hush hush and it happened in the ambulance. I can’t imagine the NFL just continuing the game (seems cold) though I can hear in my mind the game must go on. Just hope that dude is ok.

Edited by Reaper

I know there is a lot at 'stake' in this game, but after watching this happen to another human being, I hope both teams show some humanity and agree to call this game off. I'd be fine with them calling it a tie and moving on. 

It would be the right thing to do. Quite honestly, it would be barbaric to finish. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

I think Reggie brown needed CPR when he broke his neck other than that never seen this before. That was all kept hush hush and it happened in the ambulance. I can’t imagine the NFL just continuing the game

I don't think they have ever cancelled a game in NFL history at least due to injury.  Guess they will carry on.  Tough call for the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

I don't think they have ever cancelled a game in NFL history at least due to injury.  Guess they will carry on.  Tough call for the NFL. 

I’m glad they  are giving the teams time in the locker room. The dude may not even be alive for gods sake. To ask them to play and not knowing is barbaric. 

4 minutes ago, Tperk said:

As they said on the game, I cannot recall ever seeing an ambulance on the football field. 

My first Packer game I ever attended at Lambeau, John Brockington broke Ken Dyers neck right in front of where we were sitting. 

Back then they put him on a stretcher and took him off the field. We didn't know the severity of it until well after the game. He remained in a wheelchair paralyzed from the waist down. He actually went on to be quite successful outside of football.