Week 17 Games

Leader

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

😂

I found this line from The Ringer to be LOL worthy

The thing about playing Wentz in a must-win game is that he’s extremely passionate about giving the ball away. Loves it, always has. The rest of us will never truly understand the thrill Wentz gets from hurling a guaranteed pick into double coverage—maybe it’s like skydiving to him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

In defense of Rivera, there is no correct answer on the WAS roster if the question is, "who should be starting at QB"'

Is there really a defense for Rivera though? This is who they chose during the off season and gave up a damned good draft capital to get him. They could have gotten Mayfield or others and actually went after Wentz. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

MVS with another awful performance in KC. I'm a bit shocked he's been this bad for them. 

Why would you be? His numbers have had a pretty consistent arc. Guy is good for about 700-800 yards a year max. Packers fans that thought he was a breakout candidate evey single year were just delusional.

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Is there really a defense for Rivera though? This is who they chose during the off season and gave up a damned good draft capital to get him. They could have gotten Mayfield or others and actually went after Wentz. 

I didn't realize Rivera had previously gone out of his way to declare Wentz as his specific choice to bring in at QB1.  In light of this, I must concede that Rivera is a bit of an idiot on the subject of QB evaluation.  Have to wonder how hot Rivera's seat is after this meltdown.  They seem to have plateaued under his leadership.

30 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Why would you be? His numbers have had a pretty consistent arc. Guy is good for about 700-800 yards a year max. Packers fans that thought he was a breakout candidate evey single year were just delusional.

I knew he wasn't worth the money or even close to it, but I figured his numbers would increase with Kelce and how often that team throws the ball. copy paste about Lazard if someone decides to pay him more than 5-6 per. 

Edited by PackFan13

34 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Unless MVS breaks out in the playoffs, I expect KC to release him this off-season.  They'll eat the 4M in dead cap to save 7M.  

The real question is how interested GB will be in bringing him back.  I have to think he'd be a cheap add.

He sucks. No thanks. Our mods think he's great though haha. holy **** I want to post some of these idiotic takes on Mvs and Watson by some of you.

Edited by PackFan13

2 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Unless MVS breaks out in the playoffs, I expect KC to release him this off-season.  They'll eat the 4M in dead cap to save 7M.  

The real question is how interested GB will be in bringing him back.  I have to think he'd be a cheap add.

MVS and Watson would certainly be interesting