Week 17 Games

Leader

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Did they defib him btw? They did right?

I'm trying to watch anything but ESPN. Waiting for the old lady to get off work bc she's a nurse but I'm not sure I'll bring it up unless she's heard she seen it. 

I'm assuming he was shocked. He's intubated obviously. No idea what caused what but that 100% looked like he vasovagaled when standing up. You dont have to be medical to see that those players on the field witnessed some major medical interventions. Super scary and sad...

Edited by Toddfather

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

Did they defib him btw? They did right?

I'm trying to watch anything but ESPN. Waiting for the old lady to get off work bc she's a nurse but I'm not sure I'll bring it up unless she's heard she seen it. 

One of the reporters from the Cincinnati Fox affiliate reported that they did.

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why do we think this is what it was? Not judging just asking 

Go a couple of post back.  A sports medicne Dr. described what most likely happened.  Based on reports believe his diagnosis was accurate.  Pretty damn serious.  Hope he's alright but man he might not be. 

Edited by Scoremore

2 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

The coaches handled this the right way. The NFL wanted them to have 5 minutes to warm up and start back up until the coaches/players said **** that.

NFL EVP Troy Vincent says there was never talk of a 5-minute warmup period, or any other timeframe other than making sure both teams had proper time in the locker room. "It never crossed our mind to talk about warming up to resume play. That’s ridiculous. That’s insensitive."
Edited by NFLGURU

Just saw an interview with a cardiologist on ESPN. Sounds like this process could take another 24 or so hours before we hear anything about this young man. 

If she is right, they still don't know if he was any neurology problems. 

The NFL world is waiting on needles and pins. Imagine what this young man's family is going through. 

Pray for them!