Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, Dome said:

NO LYNCH 

this is a fake game 

pickle wants to watch us kill each other since we always kill him promptly 

War is the truest form of divination. It is the testing of one's will and the will of another within that larger will which because it binds them is therefore forced to select. War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence.

RAVES

2 hours ago, Forge said:

This game will be much more entertaining because I'm going to keep repeating the Deliverance theme in my head the entire time. 

Sure, one has nothing to do with the other, but it's going to improve it. 

Oregon Trail Deliverance Style....when you get to the river and hear banjo music, do you keep going

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’m hurt. I’m hurt emotionally. I’m hurt physically. I don’t know if I can recover from Orca’s madness 

Does anyone

1 hour ago, Dome said:

NO LYNCH 

this is a fake game 

pickle wants to watch us kill each other since we always kill him promptly 

But what are we eating? Nobody wants to go hunting, just load up with oxen and axels

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I’m a gambler so I say let’s gamble our wheels, axles and tongues will hold up the whole time!

Oxen can be made into clothing and food. 

And we don’t really need to bullets to hunt our own animals 

So let’s just oxen 

Thats 2 for the Scoundrel method. Throw logic aside and hit the gas 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I received my formal education in 1833 and graduated with honors in the 4th grade. 

And still some of the older men on the trip mock me for trivial mistakes in the diary they claim they aren’t reading when I fall asleep.

I swear to god I’m going to eat one of them if they don’t leave me alone lol.

-Sarah 

Sanchez is half frozen in his tent 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

War is the truest form of divination. It is the testing of one's will and the will of another within that larger will which because it binds them is therefore forced to select. War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence.

maam-this-is-a-wendys.gif

You can never buy too many wagon accessories or ammunition. If you have to buy food, you suck at hunting and you and your family deserve to starve to death.

Medication is probably a necessity so you don’t die of Dysentery or cholera. Extra blankets and clothes are a waste because you have the animal hides