Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

12 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I doubt I get roles out until late Sunday night or Monday morning.  Could have d1 end on Tuesday if that works?

As long as people are understanding of the fact that I'll be driving/with family most of today and then driving most of tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, post in character as your favorite old west character, movie, or book

@Daniel you want to be Blood Meridian with me?

As much as I would like to, I really don’t have time. Moving into a new temporary residence today and tomorrow, and then regular work starts back.

1. @Deadpulse
2. @bcb1213
3. @Slappy Mc
4. @Scoundrel
5. @Forge
6. @TheKillerNacho
7. @Whicker
8. @Dome
9. @MWil23
10. @The Orca
11. @11sanchez11
12. @rackcs
13. @Malfatron
14. @Raves
15. @Ragnarok
16. @Daboyle
17. @JoshstraDaymus

I've got some tinkering to do to the setup later tonight then I can send out roles hopefully if there is time. 

If I could get about 8 of you all to send me a pm that would speed things up as well.  

Looks like we’ll be heading out soon. We are leaving about two weeks later than the guides told us we should be leaving, but my fiancé told me it never snows early in the mountains.  There are some dark clouds in the distance. I wonder what human thigh meat tastes like. Jacob says those black clouds are going to guide us over the mountain pass, we’ll just follow them right on through. 

- Sarah 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

Looks like we’ll be heading out soon. We are leaving about two weeks later than the guides told us we should be leaving, but my fiancé told me it never snows early in the mountains.  There are some dark clouds in the distance. I wonder what human thigh meat tastes like. Jacob says those black clouds are going to guide us over the mountain pass, we’ll just follow them right on through. 

- Sarah 

ikpmk30jhb621.jpg

• Like 1

1. @Deadpulse
2. @bcb1213
3. @Slappy Mc
4. @Scoundrel
5. @Forge
6. @TheKillerNacho
7. @Whicker
8. @Dome
9. @MWil23
10. @The Orca
11. @11sanchez11
12. @rackcs
13. @Malfatron
14. @Raves
15. @Ragnarok
16. @Daboyle
17. @JoshstraDaymus
18. @gopherwrestler

Gonna try and send out roles over the next hour or so when i get a few minutes here and there