BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Scoundrel I personally like Roschon Johnson from UT. He's in my Top 5 RB this class

While his vertical is pretty subpar and his 40 is "meh", I liked his 10 yard split, broad, and composite size grade.

He plays a bit like a battering ram...and I get some Marian Barber vibes from him if he can find a way to get some touches. He has a nice knack for having special teams value and picking up blitzers in pass pro as well.

Yeah he’s a different back than my Tyjae pick and I love the unselfishness and the team first attitude. Think if he gets some opportunity he can be a nice contributor.

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah he’s a different back than my Tyjae pick and I love the unselfishness and the team first attitude. Think if he gets some opportunity he can be a nice contributor.

In all likelihood, I see a bit of a "Perine" career arc to him. Goal line value, short yardage with limited touches early on, then perhaps gets a shot.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Waiting on a trade offer.

I'd like to add to this:

I have 2 guys left that I'd like to prove to the world that I know more than Blue on, so if you guys are willing to make a deal for friendly competition purposes and the "I told you so" factor, then please make a deal with us.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like to add to this:

I have 2 guys left that I'd like to prove to the world that I know more than Blue on, so if you guys are willing to make a deal for friendly competition purposes and the "I told you so" factor, then please make a deal with us.

Throw a future first and really stand by your assessments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like to add to this:

And there we have it.

The single most compelling reason to make a trade in the history of BDL.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In all likelihood, I see a bit of a "Perine" career arc to him. Goal line value, short yardage with limited touches early on, then perhaps gets a shot.

He’s at the top of my wants for KC.  Perfect compliment to Pacheco and just a dude that is going to do what’s asked outside of that.    I want him in the 3rd, even if it’s not that great of a need.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd like to add to this:

Let’s talk 

• Like 1