BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

Mock Draft
Greenland - Caleb Williams - This is a no brainer.
Raleigh - Drake Maye - If you aren't sure you have a QB, you don't have a QB.  Raleigh is going to make sure.  I think Drake has a better pro career than Caleb.
Baltimore - Marvin Harrison, Jr. - Evans will be a free agent after this year and Harrison gives them a true #1.
Gotham - Brock Bowers - Whicker outbluffs everyone and takes a TE who can also serve as a slot WR.  He needs to be able to have formational flexibility.
Ivory Coast - Olu Fashanu - They have Trent and nothing much else at OT.
Lancaster - Joe Alt - They desperately need a LT.
Anchorage - JC Latham - They need a longterm OT across from Thomas and Scoundrel loves Latham.
Seoul - Jared Verse - Seoul has a desperate need at edge and Verse will contribute form day 1.
Lancaster - Malik Nabers - They also desperately need a #1 WR
Anchorage - Laiatu Latu - Anchorage won't be able to 3Up Highsmith and if his medicals check out, Latu will go very high.
Greenland - Dallas Turner - They have a lot of question marks outside of Bosa at edge and Dallas gives them a speed rusher and depth.
Cancun - Keon Coleman - Mahomes needs a size option to pair with Olave.
NOLA - Amarius Mims - Decker and Lucas are their only OTs under contract for next year and I'm a big fan of Mims.
Anchorage - Kool-Aid McKinstry - Anchorage needs another body in their CB room considering how often their guys get hurt.
Berlin - Jer'Zhan Newton - I need another inside pass rusher to pair with Quinnen.
Rome - Rome Odunze - It's too perfect.  Plus, Rome will need a Keenan replacement this offseason.

• Like 2

OSU +5.5 is one of the safer weekend bets btw. FPI says OU wins 80.8% of the time but the computer doesn’t account for one side having one of the most incompetent head coaches in all of FBS who minimizes the talent of his players week in and week out 

Four straight games of being so clearly the inferior team but yet they just slap some single digit number by their name. When I was younger I used to always poke fun at Notre Dame for being constantly overrated in the polls but now OU is that school and it’s unbelievably frustrating 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

OSU +5.5 is one of the safer weekend bets btw. FPI says OU wins 80.8% of the time but the computer doesn’t account for one side having one of the most incompetent head coaches in all of FBS who minimizes the talent of his players week in and week out 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Like 3