Philadelphia (H) over New York Giants
San Francisco (H) over Arizona
Los Angeles Rams over Seattle (H)
Dallas over Washington (H)

Week 18 Results:   11 - 5
Regular Season Total:   166 - 84

Edited by Leader

Just now, Striker said:

They keep saying they're bang-bang plays but the DB was riding Adams long before the ball gets there.

Yeah no doubt, I hate when they just say like oh bang bang or whatever when it clearly was not.

28 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Raiders are crazy if they don't kick Josh McStupid outta there after this one.  He keeps trotting that awful Jared Stidham out there, and that guy is worse than Nathan Peterman.

It's almost like you have no clue why Stidham is playing.

• Like 4

The Tennessee punter is about to break a record for punting average for the year. The old record was 51.something. It was set by Sammy Baugh back in the 40's. That is absolutely crazy a guy could average that per punt that long ago. 

The dude led the NFL in passing, interceptions and punting in the same season. 

Sammy Baugh | The-Hogs.net

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

I didn't want GB to be the Sunday night game but now that it's here, it's actually kind of nice.  Can just enjoy the games without having to worry about how the results might impact my FFB teams or the Packers playoff chances.  I don't care one way or the other what happens in the SEA game.

Edited by Mazrimiv

29 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I didn't want GB to be the Sunday night game but now that it's here, it's actually kind of nice.  Can just enjoy the games without having to worry about how the results might impact my FFB teams or the Packers playoff chances.  I don't care one way or the other what happens in the SEA game.

I kind of want Detroit to have something to play for. If not they'll going to play loose and reckless. They will throw the kitchen sink at us with trick plays and will likely go for it more often on 4th downs etc. The pressure will be back on us this Sunday which is essentially a playoff game for us.

• Like 1