2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

22 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

CMG gone to where?   If you speak of one that will sign with Bills, it is a former Cowboy.

Yeah I think there may be some confusion. On some of the tweets below it’s saying he meant to put Bills instead of Lions. 

Just assumed Bills signed the cowboys guard and Lions signed our centre?!?! 

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Lazard incoming

You're clearly getting Rodgers. Lazard is really underwhelming but if it's not much more then 7 million it's not a bad deal. I thought you had multiple people better than him on your roster already. He's basically a TE with his blocking and lack of speed.

2 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

You're clearly getting Rodgers. Lazard is really underwhelming but if it's not much more then 7 million it's not a bad deal. I thought you had multiple people better than him on your roster already. He's basically a TE with his blocking and lack of speed.

I like Lazrad for what he does. And that fits what we need with what our other WRs offer. Obviously depends on price but I like it.

8 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

every GM has busts. at least we finally have a GM that gets value back for them before they are worthless. best GM weve had in forever and fans want to run him out of town. 

Exactly. This guy built a fantastic roster in 3 offseasons the hate is getting ridiculous. This is the best young roster we've ever had since I've been a fan and people want to criticize his every move. Do I agree with everything he's done? No. But the hate is ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

I like Lazrad for what he does. And that fits what we need with what our other WRs offer. Obviously depends on price but I like it.

I agree. He's a solid number 3 if the price is right. When he was our one last year with Watson injured it was a **** show.

Jacoby Meyers has just signed for Vegas and his deal is ‘only’ $11m per year. 

He was the top WR supposedly so hopefully Lazard can be around $7-8m a year and we can cut Corey and save a few million there. 

Edited by KimuraGod

4 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

I agree. He's a solid number 3 if the price is right. When he was our one last year with Watson injured it was a **** show.

He’d be at best #2 behind GW. But I’m reality I think E.Moore will breakout in the slot with Rodgers at qb. So add Conklin, Uzo and Breece there’s no way he’d be left out to dry. He can be that complimentary piece. 

Lazard as a number 3 basically replicates what Davis does, solid blocker and good chain mover.  Davis could never stay healthy and we may even save a few mil and the same time.  Seems like a win win.

This offense still runs through Wilson/Moore/Conklin/Breece with a sprinkle of CJ/Lazard which is a nice set of weapons.  Would like to see if Ruckert can find some snaps this year and in round 4-5 look for that gadget type WR with elite speed for WR#5.

I see the Schefter / Cobb tweet right as I'm typing this.  If Cobb is taking snaps from Moore, that a bad job by JD.  Not even sure I'd want him taking snaps from Mims as WR#4 but I guess that's not terrible.  Cobb is shot, 34 catches for 400 yards and 1 TD in a year where Rodgers was looking for anyone to throw to?  Bad job if Rodgers is pushing this and Moore loses snaps to that.  

Wilson, Moore, Lazard, Mims, Mid rounder with speed (looks better than)

Wilson, Moore, Lazard, Cobb, Mims

7 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Lazard as a number 3 basically replicates what Davis does, solid blocker and good chain mover.  Davis could never stay healthy and we may even save a few mil and the same time.  Seems like a win win.

This offense still runs through Wilson/Moore/Conklin/Breece with a sprinkle of CJ/Lazard which is a nice set of weapons.  Would like to see if Ruckert can find some snaps this year and in round 4-5 look for that gadget type WR with elite speed for WR#5.

I see the Schefter / Cobb tweet right as I'm typing this.  If Cobb is taking snaps from Moore, that a bad job by JD.  Not even sure I'd want him taking snaps from Mims as WR#4 but I guess that's not terrible.  Cobb is shot, 34 catches for 400 yards and 1 TD in a year where Rodgers was looking for anyone to throw to?  Bad job if Rodgers is pushing this and Moore loses snaps to that.  

Wilson, Moore, Lazard, Mims, Mid rounder with speed (looks better than)

Wilson, Moore, Lazard, Cobb, Mims

I understand Moore but I will never understand some of your guts love for Mims. I understood it 3 years ago but people were ready to put this guy in the hall of fame going into year 2. Yeah he's 6 ft 3 runs a fast 40 and can jump high but it just hasn't translated to the NFL. Wouldn't be shocked if he isn't on the team next year.