SNF week 18: Detroit Lions (8-8) @ Green Bay Packers (8-8)

Louis Friend

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yea Goff lit it up.

Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass
Rk Player Year G QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD Rate Lng Int Sk Yds Y/A AY/A NY/A ANY/A
1 Jared Goff 2022 17 9-8-0 382 587 65.1 4438 29 99.3 81 7 23 156 7.6 8.01 7.02 7.45
2 Trevor Lawrence 2022 17 9-8-0 387 584 66.3 4113 25 95.2 59 8 27 184 7.0 7.28 6.43 6.66

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass
Rk Player Year G QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD Rate Lng Int Sk Yds Y/A AY/A NY/A ANY/A
1 Jared Goff 2022 17 9-8-0 382 587 65.1 4438 29 99.3 81 7 23 156 7.6 8.01 7.02 7.45
2 Trevor Lawrence 2022 17 9-8-0 387 584 66.3 4113 25 95.2 59 8 27 184 7.0 7.28 6.43 6.66

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Now show the home/road splits for Goff. He’s a product of the dome.

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Walker is a cry baby punk.

Nice job Lions!

My wife is a 4th grade teacher. When we watched the shot of Walker walking through the tunnel back to the locker room, my wife said he looked exactly like one of her students when she tells them something they didn't want to hear. 

She was genuinely shocked that a professional athlete carried himself like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

7.2 TD% at home, 2.2 TD% on the road.

3 TO’s in 9 games at home, 8 TO’s in 8 games on the road.

but it’s the splits!

And? Does it not count? Are you that hard up for your own guy that you have to disparage any other guy playing well? Just give credit and move on.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Now show the home/road splits for Goff. He’s a product of the dome.

lol I just grabbed stats and typed up a whole thing because his dome/outdoor splits are actually pretty normal compared to most QBs, but right before I hit submit i realized you said home/road and not dome/outdoor lol.

His home/road splits are weird. 100% you are right this year and last he's significantly better at Home in Detroit than on the Road. So it leads me to think "he's crumbling in hostile environments", but it's not really true for his career.

And if his dome/outdoor splits are normal (ish, he's 6rtg worse for career which is in line with most QBs dome/outdoor splits), it just really feels like there's something about Ford Field where he goes ham.

2016: Better Away
2017: Better Away
2018: Better Home
2019: Better Home
2020: Better Away
2021: Better Home
2022: Better Home

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

And? Does it not count? Are you that hard up for your own guy that you have to disparage any other guy playing well? Just give credit and move on.

Lol what? I didn’t say Goff sucks. Just said he’s an extremely different QB home/away. And he is.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Lol what? I didn’t say Goff sucks. Just said he’s an extremely different QB home/away. And he is.

Of course, lol.

Just like the true sacks comment wasnt trying to take away from anything Hutchinson has done, right? 

lol is pretty spot on, kudos

Edited by BofaDeez54927

Goff's home/road splits this year are really the product that the 2 best defenses the Lions played were the Cowboys/Patriots in back to back weeks. DJ Chark and Swift didn't play in either game and missed most of the games with injury too. He was fine in every other road game.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Of course, lol.

Just like the true sacks comment wasnt trying to take away from anything Hutchinson has done, right? 

lol is pretty spot on, kudos

Am I wrong? None of his sacks against the Commanders were legit. Not even touched for a sack against the Jags. I can keep going.

30 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Am I wrong? None of his sacks against the Commanders were legit. Not even touched for a sack against the Jags. I can keep going.

Wrong? Ha, guy, the only reason you're bringing it up is because you're trying to paint a prettier picture of your own guy. 

By all means, keep going. I know you're hardpressed to find many splash plays from Walker's year to "keep going" with. 

5 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

If you think knocking the Packers out of the playoffs is meaningless then you do not understand football.

The goal is to get into the tournament. Knocking out a team so they can sit on the couch alongside next to you is meaningless. Sorry we got different standards. 

Jags knocked the Colts out last year. It was absolutely meaningless.