SNF week 18: Detroit Lions (8-8) @ Green Bay Packers (8-8)

Louis Friend

6 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Wrong? Ha, guy, the only reason you're bringing it up is because you're trying to paint a prettier picture of your own guy. 

By all means, keep going. I know you're hardpressed to find many splash plays from Walker's year to "keep going" with. 

If only I could find unblocked sacks for Travon or QB’s running into him after 6 seconds in the pocket. Dag gummit!

19 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

The goal is to get into the tournament. Knocking out a team so they can sit on the couch alongside next to you is meaningless. Sorry we got different standards. 

Jags knocked the Colts out last year. It was absolutely meaningless.

I stand by the statement that you do not understand.

35 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

The goal is to get into the tournament. Knocking out a team so they can sit on the couch alongside next to you is meaningless. Sorry we got different standards. 

Jags knocked the Colts out last year. It was absolutely meaningless.

Might be meaningless to you and i don't think anyone would have complained if the Lions would have come out and just stand around and get it done with but at the same time they left everything on the field and clearly wanted to put up a fight, which they did.

You wanna go to the tournament ?... Win your games. The packers didn't find a way to win it, that's why they are not going. It's really as simple as that.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not to them it isn't

Its good to have minigoals.

Otherwise, its like saying that a players season was meaningless because he didnt get MVP

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Not to them it isn't

Its good to have minigoals.

Otherwise, its like saying that a players season was meaningless because he didnt get MVP

Or an edge rusher taken at one overall not quite getting to the four sack mark.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Yes, because that's what all teams strive to land in the draft and especially #1 OA; passengers.

Good luck.

That passenger helped lead the Jags to the 6th best run D in the NFL. You could have used him to help that 31st ranked run D. Probably would have made the playoffs tbh.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

That passenger helped lead the Jags to the 6th best run D in the NFL. You could have used him to help that 31st ranked run D. Probably would have made the playoffs tbh.

I don't think the Lions wanted someone just to set the edge at #2 OA, but it's good we both agree that Walker was indeed just a passenger this year.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ok. Enjoy the moral victories.

it's far better to end the season with a win, and a Divisional one at that, than a loss.

it's not about morality, it's about completion and motivation. you can value that as meaningless if you like, but everyone else sees its importance.

• Like 1