Week 19 - Wild Card Round

Leader

48 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Well that did not age well...

holy **** that was a joke. The worst is after I shut it off one of my buddies watched the entire ******* thing while constantly texting me about it even after I told him like 8 times that I'm not watching lol

• Like 1

Look at the 49ers crowd noise impacting the game. Would be nice if GB cared about that kind of stuff instead of making it maximum family friendly and catering to Sharon who doesn’t give a **** about the game being able to get a new FB pick of her kids sledding near the stadium.

sorry for the grumpy old man rant 

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Look at the 49ers crowd noise impacting the game. Would be nice if GB cared about that kind of stuff instead of making it maximum family friendly and catering to Sharon who doesn’t give a **** about the game being able to get a new FB pick of her kids sledding near the stadium.

sorry for the grumpy old man rant 

I'm pretty sure you'd need to blow up the season ticket holder list and start over if you wanted the kind of noise that some of these other stadiums see.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1

Maybe something weird happens, but I find it hard to believe we won't see 49ers @ Eagles for the NFCG. The other three teams are just so flawed compared to these two.

If Dallas is healthy and Dak stops turning the ball over for no reason, *maybe* they can do it.