2023 Offseason Thread

Superduperman

14 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

With the Lions Signing Sutton and Moseley and re-signing Harris, I see our secondary as:

NB-Will Harris/Ifeatu Melifonwu

CB- Emmanuel Moseley/Jeff Okudah

S- Tracy Walker III/CJ Moore?

S- Kerby Joseph/DeShon Elliott?

CB- Cam Sutton/Jerry Jacobs/Chase Lucas

Sutton and Moseley are both pretty good tacklers as are Okudah and Jacobs.  I wonder if there's going to be more focus on our CBs coming up to tackle.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Millenhater said:

Sutton and Moseley are both pretty good tacklers as are Okudah and Jacobs.  I wonder if there's going to be more focus on our CBs coming up to tackle.

I think that's what AG wanted last year. Will be interesting to see how Dre Bly does as the new CB coach.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I hope he balls out for you guys. I imagine he immediately has a touch more success with you guys and that o-line 

He is shiftier than Williams. Williams is more power and down. Also has better hands. Being 25 doesn't hurt.

Losing Jamaal hurts my heart. 😢

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

He is shiftier than Williams. Williams is more power and down. Also has better hands. Being 25 doesn't hurt.

Losing Jamaal hurts my heart. 😢

If the bears sign Jamaal and he’s the worst rb the bears ever had, I will consider it a win to see what he says. It seems like every time he talks he says my new favorite thing. Him flipping from somber tribute to his grandpa to yelling about the lions being great was unintentionally one of the funniest things I’ve seen in the nfl. He and Nick Bosa are top comedy dogs 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

If the bears sign Jamaal and he’s the worst rb the bears ever had, I will consider it a win to see what he says. It seems like every time he talks he says my new favorite thing. Him flipping from somber tribute to his grandpa to yelling about the lions being great was unintentionally one of the funniest things I’ve seen in the nfl. He and Nick Bosa are top comedy dogs 

Whatever team lands Jamaal is getting an incredible young man. This one hurts. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Lions sign RB David Montgomery. You have to believe this means Jamaal Williams is not returning. 😢

Terms- 3yrs $18M $11m guaranteed.

It is tough to see Jamal Williams go but when you score that many touchdowns in one season a team like the Bengals, Bills or any other team with legit super bowl aspirations are going take a long look.  He is going to be tough to replace in the locker room.

• Like 1