Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

16 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

He successfully gave it away, but it didn’t end up going to daboyle. That’s how a redirect works. 

13 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Uh what

I did receive the masamune

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Nope said I bestowed it to Daboyle

I mean…

6 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Definitely didn't get into any snowball fights, I was kind of heartbroken about that.

Doubt Scoundrel would choose to give me an item either, I didn't kiss his *** enough. 

Rack Daboyle and Josh I consider friends. I don’t know you. It’s not about kissing *** bud.

Chili Bowl and football games on today don’t know how much I’ll be around. Vote as you will, honestly not much else I can say. 

im lucca, machines aren’t capable of being evil. 
Earth 

I target two players for a redirect, and I start with a hypnowave. If I charge it up I can block ability or a players item use. 

and my origin bonus is build a robot.

if I’m lynched I get it. Honestly with in the running with two groups I get the odds. honestly not all that powerful of a role. Maybe that would add to clarity.

i also won’t say that monster are always good but monster C is. I also don’t know if all are good. My robot is named Gatto, he is technically neutral aligned, grey font, and is not a threat to earth. I’m not 100% sure if he continues or not but his win con is to ensure I win the game, so I’m assuming he won’t continue. 

but at the end you will be losing 1.5 good votes if I’m eliminated.