Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Before I go, I want to point out how dumb it is that so many people freely claim characters when there's almost always a role that is looking for specific characters. And we also have people openly claim cult and everyone just ignores it.

comeback anyone GIF

Thanks @TheKillerNacho for the game. Tag me next time you host. I always appreciate the effort you put in. Just stop giving me Seraphim roles.

Edited by kingseanjohn
  • Like 2

Tired and weakened from their march through the radioactive wastes, the party set their sights once again to the peaceful times of 1000 AD, deciding it was time to deal with @kingseanjohn.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/chrono/images/a/a1/WarpPortal.gif

Indeed, the insidious Yakra XIII had been plotting against the Guardian royal line there ever since his ancestor was defeated 400 years prior, waiting for the day Lavos would destroy humanity once and for all. While difficult to catch due to his human disguise of the kingdom's chancellor, they were eventually able to discover and end his plot to convict the king himself of treason. As green blood oozed out of his cadaver, the Sight Scope positively identified him:

Spoiler

Yakra XIII
Origin: 1000 AD (Present)
fBQta8n.png
"You're too late! The King has been found guilty, and even kings are subject to our laws." - Yakra XIII

You are aligned with Lavos: Navigate the game to 1999 AD and ensure Lavos survives that day (see your factional knowledge), or eliminate enough players that your faction matches or outnumbers all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Needle Spin (Factional): Target a player to kill that player and voteblock all players visited by that player during the night on the upcoming day. Only one member of your faction can use a factional ability or item each night.
  • Confuse: Target two other players. All reports gathered during the night on either player will be fabricated to indicate that they are the other player. You cannot target either of those players with this ability again this game.
  • Lay Blame (Day Action): Once per game, through PM with the host, target a player that you share a factional chat with to override the lynch to that player. This must be done prior to the day's normal voting deadline (being unusable in overtime). If multiple overrides were attempted, the one sent in first takes priority.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• Elixir (Support): Once per game, target a player to protect that player from being killed during the night.

ORIGIN BONUS:
(The first time the game enters your time period of origin at the end of a day, you obtain the following ability. It is not considered a part of your role until then.)

• Chancellor Disguise: Once per game, target a player to receive a report containing their Role PM.

Wondering if their efforts have changed the fate of the world or not, they decided to settle in for the night. Moves for the upcoming night are due at 9:30 PM ET.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Tired and weakened from their march through the radioactive wastes, the party set their sights once again to the peaceful times of 1000 AD, deciding it was time to deal with @kingseanjohn.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/chrono/images/a/a1/WarpPortal.gif

Indeed, the insidious Yakra XIII had been plotting against the Guardian royal line there ever since his ancestor was defeated 400 years prior, waiting for the day Lavos would destroy humanity once and for all. While difficult to catch due to his human disguise of the kingdom's chancellor, they were eventually able to discover and end his plot to convict the king himself of treason. As green blood oozed out of his cadaver, the Sight Scope positively identified him:

Hide contents

Yakra XIII
Origin: 1000 AD (Present)
fBQta8n.png
"You're too late! The King has been found guilty, and even kings are subject to our laws." - Yakra XIII

You are aligned with Lavos: Navigate the game to 1999 AD and ensure Lavos survives that day (see your factional knowledge), or eliminate enough players that your faction matches or outnumbers all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Needle Spin (Factional): Target a player to kill that player and voteblock all players visited by that player during the night on the upcoming day. Only one member of your faction can use a factional ability or item each night.
  • Confuse: Target two other players. All reports gathered during the night on either player will be fabricated to indicate that they are the other player. You cannot target either of those players with this ability again this game.
  • Lay Blame (Day Action): Once per game, through PM with the host, target a player that you share a factional chat with to override the lynch to that player. This must be done prior to the day's normal voting deadline (being unusable in overtime). If multiple overrides were attempted, the one sent in first takes priority.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• Elixir (Support): Once per game, target a player to protect that player from being killed during the night.

ORIGIN BONUS:
(The first time the game enters your time period of origin at the end of a day, you obtain the following ability. It is not considered a part of your role until then.)

• Chancellor Disguise: Once per game, target a player to receive a report containing their Role PM.

Wondering if their efforts have changed the fate of the world or not, they decided to settle in for the night. Moves for the upcoming night are due at 9:30 PM ET.

@rackcs 

Jimmy Fallon Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

45 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Before I go, I want to point out how dumb it is that so many freely people claim characters when there's almost always a role that is looking for specific characters. And we also have people openly claim cult and everyone just ignores it.

comeback anyone GIF

Thanks @TheKillerNacho for the game. Tag me next time you host. I always appreciate the effort you put in. Just stop giving me Seraphim roles.

the-lion-king-lion-king.gif